Not really sure what to say, Harvest.
There's a lot of flights and airport lounges.
Too many beers and cigarettes when pissed up.
Plenty of work flogging software to the casino industry in between who may or may not understand my accent.
I do lose a lot of stuff. It's very frustrating. My laptop bag is usually a precision weapon of global travel. But on this trip I have:
- Left my iPad in Manila airport
- Found my iPad a day later in Manila airport
- Left my headphone case with a charger in the back of a taxi. Could have been Manila or Macau. It's not clear.
- Losing the case means I have fucked up the volume down button on on aforementioned eye-wateringly expensive headphones that are of course without power
- Lost Ray Bans over the weekend
So could have been worse but definitely a few hundred quid down.
I can find myself in proper shit hotels and some rather luxury rooms. And all in between.
I have however now mastered the art of not gambling away all bonuses earned prior to actually closing deals.
Most places I travel too and better than Salford but my mates aren't there.
My girlfriend thinks I am married to a local out here and have a family in Saigon.
I'm not. I don't. But not a bad idea.