Re: Brookside

Jacqui Dixon as scouse they come..

And god she was lovely.

I told my bird at that time that Jacqui was my ideal slosh and the bird did that 'eerrrggh, no way!' that teenager girls do when they really want to say 'yep she's dead lovely her..'

She's kept it as well look..

http://www.byinvitationonly.merseyblogs.co.uk/DSC_0406.JPG

They'll always be a flame burning for yer in Tokyo are Jackie love!!!

les deux pipes tongue

Share

Re: Brookside

Rudi wrote:
CBDS wrote:

That bloke who used to present PictureBox as that posh sorts smack addict ex-lover

Alan I think his name was.

.

i think alan was the fat yorkshire bloke who lived in that house before pat and the ladies

best episode gizmo, ducksie and damon getting pissed in the woods around back of the estate.

gizmo jacked it in didnt he because of all the attention he was getting, coulnd stand the fame

and the first gordon collins wearing an echo and the bunnymen rabbit t shirt whilst getting shit off the others.

fuck me im sad

Share

Re: Brookside

Rudi wrote:

Bu Sammy Rodgers I was utterly smitten with for years.

The pissed up doe eyed strumpet.

Me too
I stood near her once in the Mardi Gras in Liverpool
I told everyone

Share

Re: Brookside

fuck that, theresa jackson now theres a woman you would go on the piss with

Share

Re: Brookside

The tool hire (and the shoeing from Tommy Mac).
Free George Jackson (saw some posters in Leeds). Marie dealing with the coppers, quality.
Petra.
Damon's Ennesse trackie top.
Alan was the Yorkshire bloke (played by Dicken Ashworh), married to some aerobics instructor from memory.
Dana's version of the theme tune with lyrics.
Oh and Sammy Rodgers would definitely get it!

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: Brookside

sorry marie jackson , theres a woman youd go on the piss with

Share

Re: Brookside

king of the slums wrote:

Jacqui Dixon as scouse they come..

And god she was lovely.

I told my bird at that time that Jacqui was my ideal slosh and the bird did that 'eerrrggh, no way!' that teenager girls do when they really want to say 'yep she's dead lovely her..'

She's kept it as well look..

http://www.byinvitationonly.merseyblogs … C_0406.JPG

They'll always be a flame burning for yer in Tokyo are Jackie love!!!

les deux pipes tongue

She's the one on the right, yeah?

Share

Re: Brookside

Saw Liverpool beat Leeds 3-0 at Anfield in the 90s.  At 0-0 Rod Wallace somehow missed an open goal, I've never been able to forgive him completely.  Anyway, afterwards, in a posher bit of the home seats stand I was having a quick drink with my the three lads I was with.  NOT ONLY did Sue Johnston (Sheila Grant) walk in, but soon behind her was the young Dixon (Ron's lad) with his best mate by the looks of it but his nemesis on Brookside, the lad who went on to be Ray Von in Phoenix Nights and is the twat in Peep Show.   Young Dixon had on the exact same puffa-type anorak which was green, light brown and orange if I'm not mistaken, that he wore in nearly every episode of Brooky.

Blimey was I starstruck.

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Share

Re: Brookside

otis wrote:
Rudi wrote:
CBDS wrote:

That bloke who used to present PictureBox as that posh sorts smack addict ex-lover

Alan I think his name was.

.

i think alan was the fat yorkshire bloke who lived in that house before pat and the ladies

best episode gizmo, ducksie and damon getting pissed in the woods around back of the estate.

gizmo jacked it in didnt he because of all the attention he was getting, coulnd stand the fame

and the first gordon collins wearing an echo and the bunnymen rabbit t shirt whilst getting shit off the others.

fuck me im sad

ALAN PARTRIDGE.

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Share

Re: Brookside

CBDS wrote:

That bloke who used to present PictureBox as that posh sorts smack addict ex-lover

Alan Rothwell.  Doesn't live here mind.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Brookside

Loose Lips wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Jacqui Dixon as scouse they come..

And god she was lovely.

I told my bird at that time that Jacqui was my ideal slosh and the bird did that 'eerrrggh, no way!' that teenager girls do when they really want to say 'yep she's dead lovely her..'

She's kept it as well look..

http://www.byinvitationonly.merseyblogs … C_0406.JPG

They'll always be a flame burning for yer in Tokyo are Jackie love!!!

les deux pipes tongue

She's the one on the right, yeah?

Can I get BIG UNIT?

Share

Re: Brookside

Karen Grant.

I haven't felt this good for an hour

Share

Re: Brookside

Just done a search on Google Images for Sheila Grant. A pleasant surprise I must say.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Brookside

Kevin Stapleton wrote:

Karen Grant.

Her voice did it for me.

Site stalwart.

Share

Re: Brookside

Harvest wrote:
Kevin Stapleton wrote:

Karen Grant.

Her voice did it for me.

http://www.brooksidesoapbox.co.uk/KAREN.jpg

She looks about 13 yikes:o:o I thought she was the business back then.

Now Sheila looks..... fuck getting old is a curse.

Share

Re: Brookside

I once had a backstage pass for the Phoenix Festival and it was brimming with Brookie stars. Well.. Bev Dixon, Mike Dixon and Tinhead - who played in the celeb 5-a-side - but later in the night I was in the bar and Anna Friel was sat behind me. Well tidy.  At one point she got up and squeezed past me and I momentarily felt the faint pressure of her pert young breasts on my back.



We never really kept in touch.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Share

Re: Brookside

Think the first episode had Petra in her bra?

Anyway Heather was the fucking one for me.

All night long like a drill. Drrrrr drrrrrrrr drrrrrrrr.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Share

Re: Brookside

luxury_scruff wrote:

Think the first episode had Petra in her bra?

Anyway Heather was the fucking one for me.

All night long like a drill. Drrrrr drrrrrrrr drrrrrrrr.

Nah Debbie was every teenager boy's dream bird round our way.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Brookside

I'm gonna repeat it cos you set of heartless cunts take no notice of me.  I cried when Damon Grant died, as did Debbie.  It was in York supposedly too, not a great advert for ye olde capital..

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Share

Re: Brookside

An ex bird maintains she saw Ron Dicko E'd off his biscuit at some rave in Birmingham. Said the crowdsbparted and there he was, blathered in sweat and gurning his chubby little chops off

Share

Re: Brookside

44 posts and no mention of

http://christhedon.com/index_files/SNN2923JK_280_410969a.jpg

Share

Re: Brookside

Debbie & Damon was also filmed in Bradford's bus Interchange.

FACT!

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Share

Re: Brookside

Two R's wrote:

Debbie & Damon was also filmed in Bradford's bus Interchange.

FACT!

They went on the magic carpet in the photography museum. Seemed to enjoy it if i remember.

31

Share

Re: Brookside

Always thought Doreen C was ace.

"ar ey there Do!"
"But Billeeeee! Worrabout the lecky Billeeeeee?"

That's the genius of Redmond - made you give two hoots about a street full of scousers.

I haven't felt this good for an hour

Share

Re: Brookside

Peel Park. FACT.
http://www.brooksidesoapbox.co.uk/DAM-DEB.jpg

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Share