CBDS wrote:

lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Young Boys and Cock(erels)
Gotta be a joke there somewhere

Re: Spurs

oh dear

gorefidel wrote:

One on the Guardian website "An email "Expecting to seeing Tottenham blow it tonight - and that is in no way a double-entendre on the Swiss name'

lol

Second goal just as funny lol

Redknapp out lol lol

Holy shite - 3 nowt! Fucking hilarious.

Bet 'Arry's on the touchline pecking away like a bastard lovechild of Max Wall and Norman Collier!

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Brilliant. All that shite about the glory of finishing fourth. Fuck off Redknapp, you're a fool.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Even with a goal, it's not exactly the classic European away performance is it?

Formica is a nice bit of wood

Fuck off Bassong you're spoiling the fun.
Listening to the sky "experts" you'd think Young Boys were some Andorran pub team.
Harry's face a picture when the third went in.

Hup Berne!

Young Boys play on a ground built on the site of the old Wankdorf Stadium

Bollocks. Harry's a genius, a genius! And such a character. Pavlichenko's a top, top, top, top, top player Richard. Without a doubt, without a doubt.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Ah balls, the Cheeky Chirpy Cockernee Barra Boy Used Car Dealer gets away with it, fucking dodgy geezer. Would be a laugh if he was Ingerlernd manager.

Finishing 4th is now a victory,bit like Primary School sports days.

Throw those curtains wide,just one day like this a year would see me right.

gorefidel wrote:
Mike Jones wrote:

Ah balls, the Cheeky Chirpy Cockernee Barra Boy Used Car Dealer gets away with it, fucking dodgy geezer. Would be a laugh if he was Ingerlernd manager.

Did you see him making a pitch for it when he was on the BBC panel during the world cup?

The man is first class Arfur Daly. I knew someone who worked at West ham when Harry was the guv. They tell some great tales...man, shed, car dealer during training.

He's made a pitch for the job a few times now, the chancing get might get it as well, what other English managers are there? Big Sam? Woy? Big Mick? Kenny Jackett? Larry? Gonna be piss funny any way it goes....

Apparently, his minimum 40K a week losers couldn't mange to play on astro turf.

A couple of Redknapp classic bargains... As Gore says, make him England manager, at least it'll be a laugh big_smile

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__cT_evoAklE/S6dnxUJP62I/AAAAAAAAANs/eaJGA04adkU/s320/Florin+Raducioiu.jpg
http://www.independent.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00188/boogers_188493s.jpg

the man with no arms who lived in a caravan

Last edited by young parisian (Wed 18 Aug 2010 2:13 am)

Harry has already moved to distance himself from blame, intimating that some of his players were afraid of the surface and injuries they might incur so he absolutely had to leave them on the bench.

Just to repeat, this performance was down to Frightened and Cowardly Players and not in anyway the fault of Mr Redknapp.

¡50337 '50337 '50337

Apart from his love of Gerro and Lamps and the rest, Redknapp would be my choice for England manager and would have been years ago, I'd not expect any better from him ie quarter-finals and no more , but he would at least let them have a go, that would be enough for me.

gorefidel wrote:
Mike Jones wrote:

Did you see him making a pitch for it when he was on the BBC panel during the world cup?

The man is first class Arfur Daly. I knew someone who worked at West ham when Harry was the guv. They tell some great tales...man, shed, car dealer during training.

When I was 13/14 years old,I trained for a while at Oxford City. At that time,for reasons no-one's ever quite understood,the manager was Bobby Moore and Harry Redknapp was the assistant.

The only things I can remember about Redknapp were that he seemed to spend most of his time in the carpark selling leather jackets from the boot of his car and that he frequently referred to everyone as a cunt.

I was stood behind him the night before the FA Cup final in '08.

He was holding court with all the Sky mob...presenters, crew etc.

They were laughing at everything he said and then he went..'if I cant beat fackin' CARTIFF!! Fackin Wewsh cants..well...I'll facking shoot meself'.

To much guffawing and 'oh harry, you're a boy'.

I almost did a double take and said to my mate...'did he actually say that then?'

My mate (bless him) went..'Leave it JCIG..please' and I thought...okay, okay but please god in heaven let us beat the sleepy eyed bastard tomorrow.

Of course...we didnt..:rolleyes:

'Never ever forget what the Tories did to us in Wales...they are lower than vermin' Nye Bevan.

Louise must realise that one day she will wake up and Jamies gonna look like his dad.

Throw those curtains wide,just one day like this a year would see me right.

Well, as long as he forgets to wear his seatbelt....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Bobdobalina wrote:

Louise must realise that one day she will wake up and Jamies gonna look like his dad.

I've often said that the first thing JR must do in a morning is look in the mirror to look for the changes.

roll

Loved the bit of the commentary last night on ITV around Spurs' 4th goal, went along the lines of Ardiles, Villa, Archibald, Mackay, Gascoigne, Chivers blah blah blah played for this great club and never got to play in the premier European trophy but these players will be...

Err that's cos Spurs haven't won anything of value for nearly 50 years and it's only recently that you're rewarded for finishing 4th!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJBsI7RA … ata_player

Formica is a nice bit of wood