Re: Spurs

Says it all about Redknapp that...most over rated manager in the business..and obviously that hit a nerve!

Never understood all the fuss about him!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Shame it didn't get Palmer shouting Oi Stroke Face get your fucking user tea bag face back here - you wheeler dealing cunt! 

I fucking hate him and his fucktard bollock displaying son.  On the positive side in his interviews he gave us more credit than half the rags did which chose the Spurs were shit or Latics away support was shit angle.   - Fuck 'em.  Sorry a bit of topic but it makes me feel better.

"They say Emile Heskey is great at finding space, so fucking what, so is Steven Hawking but we don't stick a pair of predators on the cunt."

Can't quite see why he got so upset about that - its true innit?

And what gives people like Redknapp and Ferguson et al the right to swear at interviewers?
They go on about players thinking they're above acceptable levels of behaviour...what about the managers then?

Agree with Piemon - he (interviewer) should have got stuck straight back in to him; "Don't fucking talk to me like that you twat!" instead of the "I didn't mean it like that" in a crawly, wanky way.

Oof Marone!

can Leeds  take Robbie Keane on loan?

Mokhtar Dahari Forever wrote:

can Leeds  take Robbie Keane on loan?

Why not? We're probably still paying half his wages anyway wink

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

back once again like the renegade master smile

smile smile smile cockney twats

Just got a txt of Dave Barbe  COYS just as the 1st goal was going in

I like dead musicians ,not live music.

3-0. Oops.

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile

Doing a lot better now 3 goals in first 15 minutes, but only one in the next 20.

Rafa says "if it's white and it's bottled, it's probably Spurs"

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Fuck, 4-3, Bale hatrick.  What's the bet he ain't there next season.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Gareth Bale plays for the 103rd best nation in world football.. Poor lad.

Formica is a nice bit of wood

In my mind Bale will always be a Leeds player... *

* perhaps I've been playing too much Championship Manager?

ObL69 wrote:

Vanuato? I didn't know he played for them. Do they have particularly large ears in that part of the world?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

No, Vanuato are 102nd..

Formica is a nice bit of wood

ObL69 wrote:

He's on the bench of my champions league fantasy team!!! yikes

Nani's goal lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

'arry - remind yer boys... "play ter the fackin wissel yer cants...."

Gomez = Gormless

To stand aside is to take sides.

Ferdinand = cunt

Clattenburg = joke. The bench mark for any decision in the prem is whether it would be given at old trafford to manure's detriment.

Three things that need to be nipped in the bud with english football at the moment, is the 'falling over and grabbing the ball, for the expected free kick', 'waving the imaginary yellow card' & kicking the ball out of play if a player stays down. They all appear to becoming more prevalent in recent weeks. The first two should be yellow cards & you should play on until the ref says otherwise. Watching the game last night, it is apparant that 'the little pea' or whatever the prick wants to call himself & nani have been well and truly infected with cuntitis.

Off down there tonight. Hopefully Walter Samuel will stick a big reducer on the boy Bales nice and early, keep him quiet for the rest of the evening.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

simian boy did well