Re: Spurs

fulmine wrote:

Off down there tonight. Hopefully Walter Samuel will stick a big reducer on the boy Bales nice and early, keep him quiet for the rest of the evening.

What happened?

Bale romped down the left all night apparently. Thought Scholes's pass for Filth's third was a thing of beauty.

Awful, awful. Bale just ripped his way past Maicon all night. To be honest, there were plenty of times in the second half when Inter could have drawn level, but they just kept gifting him space to run in... frightened the life out of the nerazzurri back four. Obviously they love him at Tottenham and be great for them if they can keep hold of him, but he's the talk of Europe now. Certainly the Italians are obsessed with him, just been looking at the sports daily websites and it's all "Bale Show". Apart from Tuttosport, notorious Juve paper, which has the headline "Notting Inter". Still trying to work out what that fucking means.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

fulmine wrote:

Awful, awful. Bale just ripped his way past Maicon all night. To be honest, there were plenty of times in the second half when Inter could have drawn level, but they just kept gifting him space to run in... frightened the life out of the nerazzurri back four. Obviously they love him at Tottenham and be great for them if they can keep hold of him, but he's the talk of Europe now. Certainly the Italians are obsessed with him, just been looking at the sports daily websites and it's all "Bale Show". Apart from Tuttosport, notorious Juve paper, which has the headline "Notting Inter". Still trying to work out what that fucking means.

Talk of Europe, word has spread beyond. Not that he will be going there, mind.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/l … inter.html

________________________________________________________________________________

Gattuso's headbutt on Jordan lol

Last edited by CBIT (Tue 15 Feb 2011 10:50 pm)

Jordan having the best time in years, there. Felt a bit sorry for him, because he's very proud of his time with Milan, but he looked like a pig in shit, bet he's boring the arse off of everyone on the plane home "See him? Wee shitey crapped himself, so he did..."

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

http://i51.tinypic.com/3359u3b.gif

30 years go Gattusso would be flat on his back holding his broken jaw.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

"I was nervous. We were both speaking Scottish, something that I learned when I played in his home city of Glasgow, but I can't tell you what we said."

Can we guess?

"naebody calls me a bufty alreet pal!"

Gattuso's wifes glaswegian isn't she
Obviously not scared of the father in law

Enjoying this alot more than last nights offering, they'll never hold out will they?

That was a fair tackle when Flamini got booked.  Got the ball.

"We are The Fall"

How ace is to watch a game as tight as this without giving a stuff who wins?

Just contrast Milan's patient keep ball probing with that of Barcelona - hardly a hint of menace and most of it done around the halfway line.

And the widemen don't look like they've ever seen a deadball line.

Last edited by Smutty Lips (Wed 09 Mar 2011 10:24 pm)

Pens would be the icing on the cake

I want to Man City to make CL for next season so would prefer Tottenham to have further CL distractions this year.

CBDS wrote:

Enjoying this alot more than last nights offering, they'll never hold out will they?

They did.

Boring game neither side could get hold of the ball & when they did gave it away again .
Ibrahimavic "I feel like the best player in the world "  what a no trick pony lol

I like dead musicians ,not live music.

No big deal really, we beat Milan 1-0 with Danny Mills and Michael Duberry as centre halves if my memory serves me right....;-/

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Correct. Marking Shevkenko in his prime, as well as Oliver Bierhoff.

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too right lol Crouch. Ah well suppose he'll be an easy target.

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

lol:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

big_smile:D:D:D

The team that just keeps giving

CBDS wrote:

big_smile:D:D:D

The team that just keeps giving

They gave me a fucking headache last night...sat watching it in the local after I'd nipped down to the bookies and put a couple of quid on Blackpool winning 1-0,Adam scoring at 250-1.

Up until Defoe scoring right at the end,I was 500 squid in!:(

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Word's reaching me that when Harry's tax trial comes to court in January that his defence team have asked for modifications to the dock, to enable Harry to be more comfortable when giving evidence.

Apparently, he has asked to be sat side-on to the court room, and will answer questions through a wind-down window.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.