Re: I've spent 78p on lunch for the whole week

abridgetoofar wrote:

Sorry about your dog Reggie. But may I suggest any Loyd Grossman Sauce (was a £1 at Asda a bit back) mixed with Turkey for  healthy and inexpensive eating.

Good stuff the LG sauces.  Closest thing to home made I ever tasted.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Stilton and broccoli cup a soup, one pack of Maggi noodles with seasoning, large mug, one Weetabix and someone's birthday Krispy Kreme for afters.  Splendid. 

Spare some change sir?

That would make me feel ill rather than full.

Site stalwart.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Stilton and broccoli cup a soup, one pack of Maggi noodles with seasoning, large mug, one Weetabix and someone's birthday Krispy Kreme for afters.  Splendid. 

Spare some change sir?

You f*cking pikey Reg  big_smile

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/food/ … deals.html

£3?  Fuck that.  Reggie is going organic tramp for now.  Bag of carrots,  full celery and a bag of apples.

B&M selling Chip Shop Curry Pot Noodles for 29p. 

Malnutrition here I come......

Reggie Perrin wrote:

*shakes head*

Diiiirrrrrrrty boy

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

*shakes head*

Diiiirrrrrrrty boy

Sid James laugh....

Well.  Health drive here we come.  Cauliflower rice (very nice0 and a very light Thai green chicken curry.   Glass of water.

Minestrone soup with pack of wild rice, bulgar wheat and quinoa tipped in.  Very tasty, very filling and probably more calories than a super-cunt McDonalds.

My lunch

Roughly one heaped tablespoon each
Finely chopped cheese (Red Leicester works well)
Finely chopped spring onion
Finely chopped ham

Add mayonnaise, mix well, spread between two slice of your favourite bread, or better still a nice fresh bread bun/ bap

Used to be a small sandwich booth on Greek Street (circa 1992) that did this one to a very high standard, thought I would give it a whirl for old times sake.

Last edited by Mitaman (Tue 14 Feb 2017 2:16 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Mitaman wrote:

My lunch

Finely chopped ham

Add mayonnaise, mix well, spread between two slice of your favourite bread, or better still a nice fresh bread bun/ bap

Used to be a small sandwich booth on Greek Street (circa 1992) that did this one to a very high standard, thought I would give it a whirl for old times sake.

How cheap was that place?  40p a pop?

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

My lunch

Finely chopped ham

Very good question, cannot honestly remember, but it was cheap. The butties were great. Just checked on google maps and it was located between All Bar One and The Alchemist, which are there now.

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

My lunch

Finely chopped ham

Very good question, cannot honestly remember, but it was cheap. The butties were great. Just checked on google maps and it was located between All Bar One and The Alchemist, which are there now.

It was the left hand side of the entrance to an office block.  Was it Yorkshire house?  Two old fellas ran it and it was well cheap.  The butties weren't massive but were so cheap I always got two.  Cup a soups and crisps were also cheap.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

It was the left hand side of the entrance to an office block.  Was it Yorkshire house?  Two old fellas ran it and it was well cheap.  The butties weren't massive but were so cheap I always got two.  Cup a soups and crisps were also cheap.

Thats the one. It was Yorkshire house, I used to work in that building but couldn't remember the name of it now its gone, along with my memory..

Centre Sandwich next to Oscars was the boss sarnie place back in the day

CBIT wrote:

Centre Sandwich next to Oscars was the boss sarnie place back in the day

Shifted some stuff that place.

Addymans made the best sarnies.

1 euro salad bag and 1 euro cheese today #thetouchofclass

Asian lad at work, only started recently, today he brought in a load of grub made by his grandma. Samosas, kebabs, little curry parcels and then this enormous chicken biryani. Jesus, never tasted anything like it. All of us sat round, troughing away and shaking our heads at how good it is. Asked him where she gets her spices, 'Somewhere in Africa, she imports then'. So, not Asda then. There's some sweet stuff in the fridge for later apparently. He says he eats like this every day. Wish I did.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

Asian lad at work, only started recently, today he brought in a load of grub made by his grandma. Samosas, kebabs, little curry parcels and then this enormous chicken biryani. Jesus, never tasted anything like it. All of us sat round, troughing away and shaking our heads at how good it is. Asked him where she gets her spices, 'Somewhere in Africa, she imports then'. So, not Asda then. There's some sweet stuff in the fridge for later apparently. He says he eats like this every day. Wish I did.

I've always wished I had time to fill one of those Indian tiffin boxes, better still use a service like they do in Indian cities where you rent a tiffin   ox, pay a subscription scripting and they bring you good food in it every day.

Been having microwave rice with mackerel in tomato sauce.  Then the fuckers opened a 5 Guys and a Taco Bell near the Sheffield Office.