Topic: Aftershave

Not sure this fits this section.

I'm running out of raging stallion autograph aftershave and wondered if anybody had any suggestions. Can't be arsed trailing round smelling them all so wanted to narrow it down a bit.

I am prepared to spend a bit more for some decent stuff.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: Aftershave

Mitaman wrote:

Not sure this fits this section.

I'm running out of raging stallion autograph aftershave and wondered if anybody had any suggestions. Can't be arsed trailing round smelling them all so wanted to narrow it down a bit.

I am prepared to spend a bit more for some decent stuff.

http://www.sbs-uk.net/images/cach.jpg

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/12/273/L_p0003527312.jpg

Share

Re: Aftershave

http://www.skinstep.com/product_images/pour-monsieur-deodorant-stick-03775780203.jpg

Share

Re: Aftershave

placidcasual wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Not sure this fits this section.

I'm running out of raging stallion autograph aftershave and wondered if anybody had any suggestions. Can't be arsed trailing round smelling them all so wanted to narrow it down a bit.

I am prepared to spend a bit more for some decent stuff.

http://www.sbs-uk.net/images/cach.jpg

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/12/273/L_p0003527312.jpg

Christ, that is the first aftershave I ever bought and not had any since. I was thinking about that when I wrote the post. Think you have special powers.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: Aftershave

Chanel Bleu is very nice
I've been dropping a lot of hints to Mrs Matt for Xmas

Share

Re: Aftershave

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLq2-uZd5LY

Human kindness is overflowing

Share

Re: Aftershave

Aftershave, was spoilt for me by the overbearing stench of our male french French teacher Mick O'Donnell (he really was french and that was his real name) who was I assume a bit heavy handed with the aftershave. Ever since then whenever i put a tiny dab on at the gf's insistence I worry that I've over done it.

Share

Re: Aftershave

Original Marc Jacobs which I got a few years back stopped 2 lovely ladies in the street on boxing day to ask me what my aftershave was. My girlfriend was with me. She was well pissed off.

So if it's a sex panther effect you want, then Marc J it is.....

Last edited by Loose Lips (Sun 14 Nov 2010 6:57 pm)

Share

Re: Aftershave

Pino silvestre.

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

Share

Re: Aftershave

Don't wear it much to be honest but these are both good stuff
http://www.lifeinitaly.com/images/img/acqua-di-parma-colon.jpg
http://www.slapiton.tv/acatalog/carolina_herrera_men_aftershave_250.jpg

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: Aftershave

Mitaman wrote:
placidcasual wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Not sure this fits this section.

I'm running out of raging stallion autograph aftershave and wondered if anybody had any suggestions. Can't be arsed trailing round smelling them all so wanted to narrow it down a bit.

I am prepared to spend a bit more for some decent stuff.

http://www.sbs-uk.net/images/cach.jpg

http://i.ysi.bz/Assets/12/273/L_p0003527312.jpg

Christ, that is the first aftershave I ever bought and not had any since. I was thinking about that when I wrote the post. Think you have special powers.

the wife bought me some last xmas. It's ace. Very retro. Dont sell it in shops she had to get it off Amazon I think. I also quite liked Paco Robanne not as much as Cacherel. the ladies of Foxes and the Chained Bull fkin loved it.

Share

Re: Aftershave

Speaking of Paco Rabanne, the bottle's changed but this is a blast from the Bickle past
http://www.fragrantica.com/images/perfume/nd.2731.jpg
When I first wore it I'd nick my old man's Aramis, there seemed to be loads of different ones.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: Aftershave

Never use the stuff.. All that slapping it on your cheeks and then stinging like mad, not for me. I prefer a body spray..

Formica is a nice bit of wood

Share

Re: Aftershave

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZpcUS65WL.jpg

End of..

Bloody expensive in Japan mind, they only stock it in the Conran Shop.  Was really happy to find they have a store in Hong Kong, 4000 yen a bottle. You want the White Moss one, but the others, Cedar, is alright as well.

Also check these, the Vettiveru one being a firm favourite in the KOTS lavvy..

http://c0001317.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspacecloud.com/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/1/5/15-07-2010_cdg_cologneseriesanbar_large.jpg

Last edited by king of the slums (Mon 15 Nov 2010 2:02 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Aftershave

king of the slums wrote:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZpcUS65WL.jpg

End of..

Bloody expensive in Japan mind, they only stock it in the Conran Shop.  Was really happy to find they have a store in Hong Kong, 4000 yen a bottle. You want the White Moss one, but the others, Cedar, is alright as well.

Also check these, the Vettiveru one being a firm favourite in the KOTS lavvy..

http://c0001317.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspa … _large.jpg

Where's the Conran shop in Tokyo?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: Aftershave

Mitaman wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZpcUS65WL.jpg

End of..

Bloody expensive in Japan mind, they only stock it in the Conran Shop.  Was really happy to find they have a store in Hong Kong, 4000 yen a bottle. You want the White Moss one, but the others, Cedar, is alright as well.

Also check these, the Vettiveru one being a firm favourite in the KOTS lavvy..

http://c0001317.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspa … _large.jpg

Where's the Conran shop in Tokyo?

Maru Building

http://www.conran.ne.jp/shop/ProductDet … d=22463265

And Commes Des Garcons is on the same road, oppoiste side as you walk down to Yarakucho

東京都千代田区丸の内3-4-1
3-4-1 marunouchi chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, Japan

Last edited by king of the slums (Mon 15 Nov 2010 7:13 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

Share

Re: Aftershave

king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31ZpcUS65WL.jpg

End of..

Bloody expensive in Japan mind, they only stock it in the Conran Shop.  Was really happy to find they have a store in Hong Kong, 4000 yen a bottle. You want the White Moss one, but the others, Cedar, is alright as well.

Also check these, the Vettiveru one being a firm favourite in the KOTS lavvy..

http://c0001317.cdn1.cloudfiles.rackspa … _large.jpg

Where's the Conran shop in Tokyo?

Maru Building

http://www.conran.ne.jp/shop/ProductDet … d=22463265

sorted cheers

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Share

Re: Aftershave

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public/aQJnkd_zwOX1Kqk9RdW8Xe5x-sWP83bkM59waQR-juoCw5EnEdYDe0UzYSVh9axnUQHF2vcBwDYv9gmn_gmZkxNHxixpbrRwJmBcdt0t9yQ43ul6OyNYQb6pQ-Nn-oU1oEG3yZhxoFwXSrPB31YL4HXRZAeOGwRPKDJdMr6psAWwPwCOnk_wMdMNzb959iW999W_2Q

it's the thing the 80's were made for. Smells of cheap toilet cleaner

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

Share

Re: Aftershave

heyho wrote:

http://lh4.googleusercontent.com/public … 9iW999W_2Q

it's the thing the 80's were made for. Smells of cheap toilet cleaner

Ahem....
http://www.skinstep.com/product_images/kouros-after-shave-lotion-03046481705.jpg

My old man had some of that Pino stuff, strangely never felt the need to nick that....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Re: Aftershave

Travis Bickle wrote:

My old man had some of that Pino stuff, strangely never felt the need to nick that....

Good on spots.

Actually what am I on about spots wasn't something i was ever afflicted with. Good job really seeing as I'm an ugly fucker and always have been.

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

Share

Re: Aftershave

Kourus was utterly minging smelt like industrial cleaner.

Share

Re: Aftershave

Old Spice, Original Tabac and Brut.  No kidding, I like all of them, they cost fuck all and you can buy them in boots.

Used to use all sorts, Aramis, Happy, Jeffrey Beene, Givenchy.  Not willing to pay real monety for it all now.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: Aftershave

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Old Spice, Original Tabac and Brut.  No kidding, I like all of them, they cost fuck all and you can buy them in boots.

Used to use all sorts, Aramis, Happy, Jeffrey Beene, Givenchy.  Not willing to pay real monety for it all now.

Fuck me. No wonder all yer plants died at the allotment

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

Share

Re: Aftershave

heyho wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Old Spice, Original Tabac and Brut.  No kidding, I like all of them, they cost fuck all and you can buy them in boots.

Used to use all sorts, Aramis, Happy, Jeffrey Beene, Givenchy.  Not willing to pay real monety for it all now.

Fuck me. No wonder all yer plants died at the allotment

big_smile


OBL, you seriously daft enough to splash on raw skin? A spray on the back of your neck at the hairline.

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Re: Aftershave

Half of Whinmoor used to work at Elida Gibbs so back in the day 'Noir' was a biggie

Share