Re: At last some good news

He probably hasn't paid taxes in that time either.

I don't find nip offensive, or calling them yellow and I've even been known to take great pleasure in telling them what we call the hole in the end of our cocks when I've had a few. If I'm feeling decidedly cheeky I'll tell them it's the official medical name for it whilst I'm at it..

Right, can't hang about, off to the local to sing Ching Chong Chinaman..

Before I go, anyone know the name of that game were you pass a message on to someone sat next to and it goes all round the group and comes back as something different?

Last edited by king of the slums (Sun 27 Feb 2011 12:52 am)

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes

king of the slums wrote:

I don't find nip offensive, or calling them yellow and I've even been known to take great pleasure in telling them what we call the hole in the end of our cocks when I've had a few. If I'm feeling decidedly cheeky I'll tell them it's the official medical name for it whilst I'm at it..

Before I go, anyone know the name of that game were you pass a message on to someone sat next to and it goes all round the group and comes back as something different?

Yeah.  It's called Facebook.

Eating tofu and hating it.

king of the slums wrote:

And then you come on here harping on about not being accepted in their society not matter how long you live there. Can't for the life of me see why not!! roll:rolleyes::lol:

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne … ardon.html