Re: What song are you listening to. RIGHT NOW.

Expanding Man wrote:

I'm right into my seventies keys and bass at the mo;

And I know that it's a groove that I'll have to live in until I've had my fill, then probably onto some other patchwork.

No doubt from the past.

20th August 1983 charity shield at wembley fuck knows how i got a ticket but i went down with a lad called dave farnham , i remember a pilgrimage then to baker st having listened to my dads gerry rafferty albums dave wasn't impressed neither was i when i eventually reached wembley grandad shirts bleached jeans and sambas everywhere

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

This is nice

Aim Low and miss...

Bob Seger - Heavy Music - 1967.  A full year before Moni Moni.

Last edited by danpiesley (Thu 08 Feb 2018 2:53 pm)

Aim Low and miss...

In honour of series 3....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

TopMan wrote:

Impossible Germany - Wilco.

From one of this years best albums Sky Blue Sky. (New "Enhanced" version now available.)

watched the documentary on them the other night. Very good.

Take off hosers ...

Best songs I've heard this year. Karen o with Michael kiwanuka and the new one by wooden shjips

Belters

Supercar...

First band I saw when I landed in Japan in 2000, felt like finding a Japanese New Order, better looking bassist than Hooky as well smile

Tight as you like live...

Then they disbanded, but did what you do when you're a Japanese band with any amount of followers and disband in Japan, you do one last live concert and promote as "last live," this is from that..

White Surf Style 5

#DoTheDai \o/

https://soundcloud.com/buzzy-bird/wolfs … -maxi-edit

#DoTheDai \o/

Thundercat.

And Modified Man;

And just for you Toronto Ted

Last edited by hendersonjones (Sun 18 Feb 2018 11:44 am)

Anybody remember that gig at the duchess with these

Last edited by hendersonjones (Sun 18 Feb 2018 8:16 pm)

Hookworms - Leeds outfit.  I'm a fan.  New album out a few weeks ago.

Aim Low and miss...