Re: Have you been to the Dominican Republic?

Yes.

Beer shit. Wine shit. Rum ok.

Don't go out of the complex like I did. 4 hour hell trip exploring the locality included meeting Hells Angels on tour from the US, the worst looking whores I've ever seen being pushed on us, fending off angry locals who thought we were Americano's, drinking with locals wearing six-shooters in the bar etc....

It's a 3rd World shite hole I won't go back.

Here lies the body of Mary Lee; died at the age of a hundred and three. For fifteen years she kept her virginity; not a bad record for this vicinity

Ad's Website

Bloke I met at the union hall recommends DR. 'Best $40s I ever spent, two hookers one sucking my dick one sucking my balls.'

Thought that would be right up your street Ad?

Immigration reform that incorporates the DREAM Act initiative and puts young immigrant students who were brought to this country by their parents, raised in our neighborhoods and educated in our schools on a path to citizenship, will help put some of the best and the brightest young workers into our labor force.

Things can only get better.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

I went about 8 years ago on a "Thomson Square Deal" which meant it was allocation on arrival in either a 3, 4 or 5 T rated hotel. No prizes for which we ended up in. It was okay but the adjoining golf course had a lot of water features which mainly acted as breeding ponds for the 1000,000000,0000000 mosquitos which infested the whole place every evening. The national dish is boiled pork with boiled spuds. Says it all. A very poor mans Caribean. If you're gonna do 3rd world, go to India.

Last edited by naughty badger (Mon 14 Jan 2013 7:16 pm)

"Oh, Edmund... can it be true? That I hold here, in my mortal hand, a nugget of purest Green?" (Blackadder II)

I went about 10 years ago to the North Coast and it was absolutely terrible! I believe the South Coast is a little better - but pricier! I felt guilty every time we strayed from the resort as there is such poverty and I'd been complaining about how shit the food was in the hotel - then 6 kids started fighting over my banana! AVOID!!