Re: Death List 2018

Harvest wrote:

Leslie Grantham.

Do so hope St Peter’s a black geezer.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

XXXtenntacion. Rapper. Shot in his car. Serial wife beater apparently....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:

Roughly two weeks after moving in with X, she claims the alleged physical abuse began.

After she complimented a male friend on his jewelry, X slapped her and broke her iPhone. That same day, he approached the woman with a barbecue pitchfork and barbecue cleaner, and asked that she choose between the two because he was going to insert one of them in her vagina. She was never penetrated with either of the tools.

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:
Travis Bickle wrote:

Roughly two weeks after moving in with X, she claims the alleged physical abuse began.

After she complimented a male friend on his jewelry, X slapped her and broke her iPhone. That same day, he approached the woman with a barbecue pitchfork and barbecue cleaner, and asked that she choose between the two because he was going to insert one of them in her vagina. She was never penetrated with either of the tools.

One less fucking arsehole in the world then.  Good riddance.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Lennon hit too.

Expanding Man wrote:

Lennon hit too.

Your point being?

Aum Shinrikyo, 63, woken up this morning at 5 a.m. and executed by hanging at 5:15 a.m. along with 6 of his accomplices..

#DoTheDai \o/

king of the slums wrote:

Aum Shinrikyo, 63, woken up this morning at 5 a.m. and executed by hanging at 5:15 a.m. along with 6 of his accomplices..

Surprised it took so long. Had they not got the sarin recipe wrong, it would have killed thousands.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Mitaman wrote:
king of the slums wrote:

Surprised it took so long. Had they not got the sarin recipe wrong, it would have killed thousands.

One of the defendants had their appeal quashed in Jan, Japanese system says no executions until all the appeals have been put to bed. That being said, you get no notice, you could be on death row for a week, 7 or 20 years, they just knock you up one day. They all got moved to the same prison in June, so they wouldn't have had much sleep this past month. Skit!

They mixed and stored the sarin in What the Dickens pub, which was their store room prior to becoming the pub we know and love..

Last edited by king of the slums (Fri 06 Jul 2018 3:41 am)

#DoTheDai \o/

The mother of my Son. Last night 10.00pm.

Courageously fought cancer as it moved from breast to bone, to brain, to stomach and finally lungs.

Beautiful girl, wonderful mother and a great friend to my wife.

Grateful of the time that she had to see her son grow into a man, and how she coped with the weight of her diagnosis month after month.

Free of pain, free of fear. God bless her, my words can't do her justice...

Expanding Man wrote:

Courageously fought cancer as it moved from breast to bone, to brain, to stomach and finally lungs.

Grateful of the time that she had to see her son grow into a man, and how she coped with the weight of her diagnosis month after month.

God bless

Expanding Man wrote:

Really sorry to hear that EM.

RIP

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Expanding Man wrote:

Lovely words. So sorry to hear this, condolences mate.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Beautiful EM. Look after your lad.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Expanding Man wrote:

God bless

Oh man! Thoughts are with you EM.

Awe shit, sorry man.

#DoTheDai \o/

Very sad . Thoughts are with you and your family.

To stand aside is to take sides.

Sorry man. So sorry for all of you.

Beautifully put EM. So, so sorry for you.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Expanding Man wrote:

Not much to add to what's already been said. So sorry to hear this.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Can't add much either. A loss is devastating until you can celebrate the life. That's how I copied with the passing of my Mum. Thoughts are with you and yours.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Expanding Man wrote:

Sorry to hear your news EM , hj

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Shit sandwich EM, hope the boy's coping.

Sincere condolences EM
RIP

________________________________________________________________________________

RIP,  look after you and your EM - she sounds like a wonderful,  selfless lady

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.