Topic: Wrexham v Luton

Looks like there will be a stream for this tomorrow

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?mat … art=sports

Re: Wrexham v Luton

I'm in a quandary, don't know whether to go, watch or play 5-a-side and ignore it altogether... It's too nerve-wracking watching these games now. Big couple of nights cos Fleetwood play Grimsby tonight. If they win, there'll be even more pressure on tomorrow.

Formica is a nice bit of wood

Played football,first time since op, ran round like a 12 year old.. Safe in the knowledge that i'd signed up for a premier sports monthly subscription and Wrexhan game was being recorded.

I stayed clear of the score but forgot it was a 7-30 start, so my recording started late. So, when I settled down on the sofa, turned on, we were already one up. Watched nervously up til half time, by which time we were two up, then zipped through 2nd half on slowest fast forward. No more goals, great win. Now I can watch Kidderminster v Fleetwood on Friday night, praying for a home win, expecting an away win.
We have a great team this season, proper blokes. We're now 15 points ahead of the third placed side, Luton.

Off to the 4 Dogs to watch Fleetwood drop their first points for a while on Premier TV.

Think they'll drop a few points in the next 3 games which are all away kicking off with Kiddie tonight, Mansfield on Tuesday then AFC Telford next Saturday.

I don't live in Hope by the way.

“A little dab'll do ya.”  Brylcreem getting in to the 21st century.

Not tonight Jones The Steamed... Hahaha! Geddit?!