Topic: Ten to go..

We can get 113 points if we win them all. That would be a title winning total, as it stands, we could break a 100 and not win the league. We won our 10th succesive home game today,  keeping a 21st clean sheet in the process. Only downside was our decent striker Wright got himself a straight red and will now be out for 4 games.

Formica is a nice bit of wood

Re: Ten to go..

All our remaining games are winnable, even Fleetwood away.

My only concern is if we do drop points and it goes to the last game is that Luton are guaranteed a play off position and play a weakened team against Fleetwood with their eyes set on the play offs.

Win all our games and it doesn't matter.

“A little dab'll do ya.”  Brylcreem getting in to the 21st century.

I'm annoyed with Danny Wright, sounds like a needless sending off for a key player. That Luton scenario is a real pisser, especially remembering the farce that was our last game against them last season.If we're still in the same position as now going into the game at Fleetwood I'll be more than happy.

Are teams allowed to play weakened selections?  Would Luton dare do anything to upset the authorities?

Anyway, from the outside I can't see Wrexham cocking it up so I would relax your little Welsh worries chaps big_smile

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Luton played Wrexham in the final game of last season, both already in the play-offs.. Two reserve team line-ups. Authorities didn't take any action.
Hope you're right OC, suspect it won't be that straightforward.

You'll be fine, honest, trust me big_smile

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Winning 4-0 away at Ebbsfleet at the moment and FL££twood still drawing at Mansfield.

Even an injury time winner for the moneybags wont take the shine off our win tonight, I know there's 15 mins left, just more time to get our GD up.

COYR.

“A little dab'll do ya.”  Brylcreem getting in to the 21st century.

A decent night's work JtS.. Goal difference all square again as well I think.. I wish we had a game on Saturday, momentum and all that. I'm bloody bricking it on every match day now though..