Re: What are you wearing today?

Cutsyke wrote:

Towel  - light blue.

100% combed Egyptian cotton I trust?

Reggie Perrin wrote:
whyIoughta wrote:

Black Timberland Shackleton boots, Gap bootcut jeans, North Face base layer, adidas sweatshirt, Montane windproof smock, Belstaff Trialmaster, Buff Cyclone, Davida goggles (tinted), Davida 91 open face helmet, Alpinestars gloves. Scootering along the A59 today. Sunny, but cold as.

Liking the Davida lid but I'm not a goggles man.  White lid with black peak?  What's your ride?

I like to rock a British Army Desert Smock, the same Gap bootcut jeans, Clarks Desert Boots and usually a polo shirt / crew neck combo underneath.  Helmet is a Black Lazer open faced thing, not what I'd prefer but it's pretty neutral.  Thornton gloves and a homemade snood when it's a bit a chilly on th old Gregory.

Black helmet with no peak. The goggles aren't the full blown George Formby efforts, but the plastic ones that Davida do for £30 that you can unclip the strap and change them into sunglasses. Timberland are only used for long range missions. I normally wear a pair of Hush Puppy suedies.

PX125 with a Polini Sport 180 cylinder kit on and a PM Tuning Evolution exhaust.

Why, what have you got?

whyIoughta wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
whyIoughta wrote:

Black Timberland Shackleton boots, Gap bootcut jeans, North Face base layer, adidas sweatshirt, Montane windproof smock, Belstaff Trialmaster, Buff Cyclone, Davida goggles (tinted), Davida 91 open face helmet, Alpinestars gloves. Scootering along the A59 today. Sunny, but cold as.

Liking the Davida lid but I'm not a goggles man.  White lid with black peak?  What's your ride?

I like to rock a British Army Desert Smock, the same Gap bootcut jeans, Clarks Desert Boots and usually a polo shirt / crew neck combo underneath.  Helmet is a Black Lazer open faced thing, not what I'd prefer but it's pretty neutral.  Thornton gloves and a homemade snood when it's a bit a chilly on th old Gregory.

Black helmet with no peak. The goggles aren't the full blown George Formby efforts, but the plastic ones that Davida do for £30 that you can unclip the strap and change them into sunglasses. Timberland are only used for long range missions. I normally wear a pair of Hush Puppy suedies.

PX125 with a Polini Sport 180 cylinder kit on and a PM Tuning Evolution exhaust.

Why, what have you got?

Same PX125, had a P200 and T5 Classic in the past.  This one is 6 years old nearly and needs some attention.  Got Simonini pipe on and sounds like a fucking massive chainsaw.

Summer approaching though.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

An actual tank top.

A pair of salmon pink corduroys teamed with a pair of baby blue socks.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

luxury_scruff wrote:

A pair of salmon pink corduroys teamed with a pair of baby blue socks.

Its dress down friday tomorrow, err today. Add a barbour quilted jacket and you're sorted for Liverpool St

Last edited by gorefidel (Fri 23 Mar 2012 9:11 am)

Very old Hacket Polo with the Gret Britain logo.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Which one are you then?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article768964.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/OLYMPIC+KIT.jpg

gorefidel wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Which one are you then?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article768964.ece/ALTERNATES/s615/OLYMPIC+KIT.jpg

I am the hideous, musclebound, drug cheat on the far left.  Call me Christine.

Dressing gown and a pair of sweaty undercrackers. Fuck getting dressed, it's Friday.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

I was thinking more along these lines Gore...So Reggie which one on the far left smile

http://www.ultraslazio.it/hooligans/police.jpg

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

I was thinking more along these lines Gore...So Reggie which one on the far left smile

http://www.ultraslazio.it/hooligans/police.jpg

Hell no.  It not one of those fucking things, it's plain beige with a small silouette of Great Britain on the left tit.

Rudi wrote:

Dressing gown and a pair of sweaty undercrackers. Fuck getting dressed, it's Friday.

I hope its one of those elegant dressing gowns that comes with its own opium kit.

Navy Fleur De Lys tie, maroon checked shirt, navy trousers, and really cool sunglasses.

Side parting.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

luxury_scruff wrote:

Navy Fleur De Lys tie, maroon checked shirt, navy trousers, and really cool sunglasses.

Side parting.

E-type?

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Or a Jensen?

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:
luxury_scruff wrote:

Side parting.

E-type?

He's really Jason King

luxury_scruff wrote:

Side parting.

Bee-yootiful.

Knock yourself out, it's a seven in the hand taken earlier:

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad106/luxury_scruff/ScreenShot2012-03-23at223333.png

Here's Steve telling John that he's fuggin acemans:

http://i926.photobucket.com/albums/ad106/luxury_scruff/jwsm.jpg

I'd like to think that they came from the same place.

Marion would have shot the fucker of the camera's weren't there....

But instead he opened a supermarket chain.

luxury_scruff wrote:

But instead he opened a supermarket chain.

His lad had some pipes on him mind
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1D9wWxd2w

'But I dooo, but I dooo, dooo, dooo.......'

Fine fayre that man...

Innit spar....