Topic: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

This will run and run...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-17863198

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01641/Padovani2_1641908c.jpg

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

That drummer was good though.

What about this twat:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/23/article-0-127A0946000005DC-890_634x383.jpg

Look at that 110V set up.

Share

4

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

wooomph! Take that you short haired, marxist, lesbian type.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/southyorkshire/content/images/2009/03/02/lesley_boulton_orgreave_credit_john_harris_body2_470x470.jpg

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

luxury_scruff wrote:

That drummer was good though.

What about this twat:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/04/23/article-0-127A0946000005DC-890_634x383.jpg

Look at that 110V set up.

And kids today think Damon Albarn's a cunt.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

6

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

He's got his cock in a pot noodle.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

I don't know about you lads, but that short haired, marxist lesbian type is my type.

That bird from House of Elliott - check.
That bird from Swing Out Sister - check.

I love them ladlasses.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

luxury_scruff wrote:

I don't know about you lads, but that short haired, marxist lesbian type is my type.

That bird from House of Elliott - check.
That bird from Swing Out Sister - check.

I love them ladlasses.

Swing Out Sister bird. Always. Do you remember her singing "Just Help Yourself" on Jonathan Ross? Reminds me of mid/late-80s Kathryn Flett Arena, dreaming of a Paul Smith suit. Sniff.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

9

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

fucking a.

http://www.foundbath.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/the-house-of-elliot.jpg

elfin.

Last edited by Misura (Fri 27 Apr 2012 9:56 pm)

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

Tell you who looked nice, in that kind of style (and they never grow older like you think they would), Lucy, Ferry's first wife, Helmore.

I also like that Bradford ladlass Heather Peake.

Share

11

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

lisa stansfield
yazz
the bird from harry potter

I'd even go so far as saying sinaed o'connor short.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

luxury_scruff wrote:

Tell you who looked nice, in that kind of style (and they never grow older like you think they would), Lucy, Ferry's first wife, Helmore.

I also like that Bradford ladlass Heather Peake.


Lucy Ferry, fuck yeah. Not sure about this Heather Peake bird, though.

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/27391_100000792667714_5502_n.jpg

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

Oh yes, Sinead O' Connor, with a five week growth was an extremely good looking mentalist.

Cathy Dennis.

Damon Grant's bird.

Two of my exes. One in particular (husband is called Pip - the twat).

Share

14

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

When sinead was having her 'look for a husband' thing last year, i was honeslty tempted to get in contact. LIke you say she's borderline mental, but i bet she's a tremendous fuck and would enjoy dry bumming on a sunday morning.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

Fucking Peake too early for me lar, I meant Heather Peace...

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

Misura wrote:

When sinead was having her 'look for a husband' thing last year, i was honeslty tempted to get in contact. LIke you say she's borderline mental, but i bet she's a tremendous fuck and would enjoy dry bumming on a sunday morning.

lolling here.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

Misura wrote:

When sinead was having her 'look for a husband' thing last year, i was honeslty tempted to get in contact. LIke you say she's borderline mental, but i bet she's a tremendous fuck and would enjoy dry bumming on a sunday morning.

Yeah, but afterwards it wouldn't really be "I better get going..." "You alright getting back?" "Yeah, yeah..." It would just be a bit fucking scary.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

And she'd want to arm wrestle you just before you go, best of three...

Share

19

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

It would be like Misery, she'd strap you to the bed, break your ankles and demand that you write her a follow up to nothing compares 2u.

I thought the chance was worth taking, the best weekend of your life sex wise, plus i reckon i've got an album in me. Whether it would be her vocal style or not, is another matter. Perhaps more suited to shed seven.

Last edited by Misura (Fri 27 Apr 2012 10:23 pm)

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

Mathematic probablilty:

You had a bob in a younger life, you're carrying a bit of timber and wear cardigans now.

As Earth, Wind & Fire sang' That's The Way of the World'.

"Yow".

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

luxury_scruff wrote:

And she'd want to arm wrestle you just before you go, best of three...

Standing in front of the door. "You're an awful bastard shite, you are. I've written a song all about you, you little feck bastard you. Look, see how you've made me cry and all, you little shite. Feckin' bastard. You're going nowhere."

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

fulmine wrote:
Misura wrote:

When sinead was having her 'look for a husband' thing last year, i was honeslty tempted to get in contact. LIke you say she's borderline mental, but i bet she's a tremendous fuck and would enjoy dry bumming on a sunday morning.

Yeah, but afterwards it wouldn't really be "I better get going..." "You alright getting back?" "Yeah, yeah..." It would just be a bit fucking scary.

As long as she takes her fucking bag with her when she leaves...yes?

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

Did someone post a video?

Eating pasta since 2014.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

old yeadonian wrote:
fulmine wrote:
Misura wrote:

When sinead was having her 'look for a husband' thing last year, i was honeslty tempted to get in contact. LIke you say she's borderline mental, but i bet she's a tremendous fuck and would enjoy dry bumming on a sunday morning.

Yeah, but afterwards it wouldn't really be "I better get going..." "You alright getting back?" "Yeah, yeah..." It would just be a bit fucking scary.

As long as she takes her fucking bag with her when she leaves...yes?

Oh yeah. I just assumed it was an away leg. Which would be proper scary.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Share

Re: Police are cunts, and here's the evidence...

spacecadetdave wrote:

Did someone post a video?


Nah.  You must be fucking talking to yourself again, you schizo cunt.

Eating pasta since 2014.

Share