Re: Cranked Up Really High

The picture is the full bells and whistles version. I'm going for Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels (alloy). Don't fancy ploughing round the Lakes on posh carbon ZIPP hoops. Will also have Continental GP 5000's. To, ahem, keep costs down, I'm speccing a 105 hydro group set - which to all intents and purposes is similar to the 6800 Ultegra on me CAAD 10, minus the hydraulic brakes, like.
DI 2 Ultegra  upgrade next year..............all in my mind, of course.
To make this more of a pipedream, the fucking washing machine decided to die, horribly, t'other day. That's a decent wheelset, that is. sad

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Re: Cranked Up Really High

CharlieG wrote:

The picture is the full bells and whistles version. I'm going for Mavic Ksyrium Elite wheels (alloy). Don't fancy ploughing round the Lakes on posh carbon ZIPP hoops. Will also have Continental GP 5000's. To, ahem, keep costs down, I'm speccing a 105 hydro group set - which to all intents and purposes is similar to the 6800 Ultegra on me CAAD 10, minus the hydraulic brakes, like.
DI 2 Ultegra  upgrade next year..............all in my mind, of course.
To make this more of a pipedream, the fucking washing machine decided to die, horribly, t'other day. That's a decent wheelset, that is. sad

haha, I'm the same with cameras. ''Thats half a new lens that is..''

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'