Topic: Sachin scales Mount Everest at last

After 33 innings in England, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Australia in 370 days, master batsman Sachin Tendulkar went from 99 to 100 international centuries on 16 March.
AT LONG LAST! It was a prolonged period but worth the wait as expectations reached fever pitch from 12 March 2011 to 16 March 2012. It was like a mother delivering a baby after a double gestation period of 18 months!
Will it be at Lord’s last July to mark the 2000th Test match or the Mumbai near tied Test last November or in Melbourne in the Boxing Day Test or in Sydney in the New Year 2012 Test, journalists and his fans wondered?
But Sachin took his time. After scoring 92, 73 and 80 in successive Tests in Mumbai, Melbourne and Sydney Tests, it looked mission impossible as he failed in the last two Tests in Perth and Adelaide and in the Tri-nation one-day internationals (ODIs).

Re: Sachin scales Mount Everest at last

You got a tardis, you made up twat? Or are you Pipoldchap's long lost cousin?

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Looks vey much like the work of a well known,former poster on here!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Bullshit, I know for a fact there is no cricket pitch on Mount Everest.

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Those pylons, something you can't change.

Formica is a nice bit of wood

ObL69 wrote:

Those pylons, something you can't change.

As your face flashed up on Sky Sports the other night I said to my son 'I talk to him on One Mick Jones you know'. The response was just to say 'down boy' to the new puppy. Some people will never be impressed.

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"