Re: Bradley Wiggins

YouTube comment winner:

bigsleep32
I'm American and I've never heard of this guy. Who is he? Is this the best athlete the British have? What a joke. I could throw a dart into an american high school and hit a better athlete than this pussy. You Euros have no idea how lucky you are that we even let you use YouTube. You haven't shown enough appreciation for using yet another American invention. You need to learn how to show gratitude. If any of you girls want to thank me feel free. You're lucky we let you use Facebook too.

Response:

bennyneenan
Seeing as your an American I'll try to explain who Mr.Wiggins is by using an example you might understand. He's kind of like a British Lance Armstrong except he isn't a cheating cunt.

Class.

Quality. The dull twat obviously doesnt know us euros invented the internet. Talking of armstrong I am reading his second book. I read his first one & he came accross as quite inspirational. But now after these revelations in the second one he doesnt quite stack up. Interesting though.

I am just a common breed

I don't think he's a boad person he was wrapped up in a culture that was rampant in cycling at the time. Though, by rights, Wiggins should be on speed. He's a mod isn't he?

I'm still so fucking chuffed that he won. "Standing here, with all these people around me..." Big nasty Tory fest with that stupid Windsor slag standing next to him. Bradley had none of it. I fucking love him. He's lovely. He really fucking is.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

Danny Boyle ticks another notacunt box.

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchesterevening … knighthood

Who do you think you are, Bremner?

The program on the telly had a great quote from his mrs who described:

Bradley her husband, who is "good, considerate, patient, kind, brilliant with the kids" and Bradley the cyclist, who is "a bit of a twat".

Making silage while the sun shines

Top marks to Boyle although publicly turning down a gong is no different to accepting it really. Posthumous publicity is the only true publicity.

Skunk (sonicly speaking), if you really must have a drum solo !

He seems ok, but as I don't know him I can't really say any more than he rides a bike and he's a mod. Oh, he's also doing a programme with Paul Weller on 6 Music this Xmas - Xmas Eve?

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Was on Desert Island Discs this week, well worth a listen for his views/tales when he was younger (became junior national cycling champion without bothering to tell/make aware anyone at school) his old fella used to smuggle speed in his nappies, etc and the music wasn't bad either, stone roses, smiths, chas n dave, bowie. Should be on iplayer for the rest of this week

CBIT wrote:

YouTube comment winner:

bigsleep32
I'm American and I've never heard of this guy. Who is he? Is this the best athlete the British have? What a joke. I could throw a dart into an american high school and hit a better athlete than this pussy. You Euros have no idea how lucky you are that we even let you use YouTube. You haven't shown enough appreciation for using yet another American invention. You need to learn how to show gratitude. If any of you girls want to thank me feel free. You're lucky we let you use Facebook too.

Response:

bennyneenan
Seeing as your an American I'll try to explain who Mr.Wiggins is by using an example you might understand. He's kind of like a British Lance Armstrong except he isn't a cheating cunt.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

CBIT wrote:
CBIT wrote:

YouTube comment winner:

bigsleep32

Response:

bennyneenan

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

He's not been caught with his hand in the rave salt jar has he?

king of the slums wrote:
CBIT wrote:
CBIT wrote:

YouTube comment winner:

bigsleep32

Response:

bennyneenan

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks like they've played the game and bent the rules a lot.  The kicker seems to be that they've provided no medical evidence for his exemption (laptop stolen) and the doctor himself said he was too ill to speak to a select committee.  The upshot is that MPs on the committee are calling them liars under parliamentary privilege. 

Doesn't sound good although Wiggins is preparing a robust response apparently.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
king of the slums wrote:
CBIT wrote:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Looks like they've played the game and bent the rules a lot.  The kicker seems to be that they've provided no medical evidence for his exemption (laptop stolen) and the doctor himself said he was too ill to speak to a select committee.  The upshot is that MPs on the committee are calling them liars under parliamentary privilege. 

Doesn't sound good although Wiggins is preparing a robust response apparently.

None of this is new. The use by Wiggins of Triamcinolone was revealed by the Fancy Bears some time ago. And so despite the fact that he once stated in his book he never took injections he was allowed to do so as a TUE

It was to clear  his lifelong asthma which I believe was also omitted from his book.

The lifestyle of the jiffy bag delivered to the bearded mod changed a number of times when it was first revealed until the team remembered that they flew a harmless decongestant in said Jiffy bag to the south of France .

Its not been a good two years for Team Sky as UKAD was especially critical of their record keeping following their investigations and the team doctor refused to comment before Parliament and then lost a lap top.

This is before Froome's unusual Salbutamol levels which are twice an allowed level . Alessandro Petacchi has already failed to demonstrate that lower but still elevated levels of salbutamol can be achieved by simple inhalation apparently.

Then there are the testosterone patches mysteriously delivered to the Manchester headquarters of Team Sky/British Cycling.  Team Sky insists that these were delievered in error and have asked for email confirmation.

The sad thing is that all denials now sound like Lance Armstrong's similar denials.

It's a good job they're British really!

Last edited by Mega Armageddon Chickens (Mon 05 Mar 2018 7:26 pm)

It's what you get them you allow sport to be the way it has become.  Quite ironic in the week Roger Bannister dies.  He ran that on cinders, almost didn't race, sharpened his own spikes then put graphite on them so they did t pick up too much dirt.  Simpler times.

I don't understand cheating at any level. Id rather lose than chest.. you're cheating yourself as well.. what's the fuckin point

scootay wrote:

I don't understand cheating at any level. Id rather lose than chest.. you're cheating yourself as well.. what's the fuckin point

Last edited by Mega Armageddon Chickens (Mon 05 Mar 2018 11:00 pm)

scootay wrote:

It's why our generation get fucked off with football.  The diving, the going down under contact, the faking injury, it's not what they are supposed to be doing is it?