Topic: BBC i-Player

Latest update for iphone lets you download and keep (for 30 days) programmes direct to your iphone, ipad etc.
This has always been the missing piece of the jigsaw in the iplayer. Before you could only stream content - which is only practical if you're on wi-fi - eg. at home - where it's easier to watch on a computer anyway.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Re: BBC i-Player

I read that

Didn't understand it then really.....

In my language,  does this mean I can 'tape' stuff off i-Player onto my computer and watch it later?

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Re: BBC i-Player

It's perfectly simple...will those of you who are playing in the match this afternoon move your clothes down onto the lower peg immediately after lunch, before you write your letter home, if you're not getting your hair cut, unless you've got a younger brother who is going out this weekend as the guest of another boy, in which case, collect his note before lunch, put it in your letter after you've had your hair cut, and make sure he moves your clothes down onto the lower peg for you.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.