Topic: Portrait of the artist as a silly cunt

The DMT one made me laugh out loud. Don't fancy that.

His Shatners Bassoon must be in bits. Gerra proper job

http://cultso.com/artist-takes-every-dr … -each-use/

Re: Portrait of the artist as a silly cunt

I notice he didn't have a go at glue sniffing or Sudafed.

Lightweight.

Rudi wrote:

Lightweight.

Sudafed? Took some of them a couple of weeks ago through the doc's reccomendation. Not the off the shelf stuff, the stronger tablets that they keep behind the counter. Jesus, I think the expression the younger folk use is 'whizzing one's tits off'. Not cut with baking powder either.

Site stalwart.

Rudi wrote:

Lightweight.

No dried banana pith or Shake n vac (injected) either. The quiff.

Exactly.

Oi, Arty, try and do one of yer drawings after injecting Old Spice into yer Gregory Peck, yer big tourist.

Harvest wrote:
Rudi wrote:

Lightweight.

Sudafed? Took some of them a couple of weeks ago through the doc's reccomendation. Not the off the shelf stuff, the stronger tablets that they keep behind the counter. Jesus, I think the expression the younger folk use is 'whizzing one's tits off'. Not cut with baking powder either.

I had a real bad cold a while back and double-dosed on Sudafed by accident. Ended up sending ranting emails all night. Like an office-bound Al Pacino. The cut rate Boots version.

Last edited by Rudi (Thu 20 Sep 2012 10:53 pm)

First time I ever heard of DMT was reading that Colin Angus fella from the Shamen years ago and he about to go on a trip to South America to hang out with real life Shamens and take DMT and go into 3 day trances and what have you. You don't hear owt from that cunt anymore do you? He's probably drinking speccy brew outside the pound shop in Falkirk and arguing wi invisible folk. Backwards and then forwards, forwards and then backwards....

Night nurse and sudafed is da shiznit

fuzzy dunlop wrote:

First time I ever heard of DMT was reading that Colin Angus fella from the Shamen years ago and he about to go on a trip to South America to hang out with real life Shamens and take DMT and go into 3 day trances and what have you. You don't hear owt from that cunt anymore do you? He's probably drinking speccy brew outside the pound shop in Falkirk and arguing wi invisible folk. Backwards and then forwards, forwards and then backwards....

Night nurse and sudafed is da shiznit

Probably what will sinnot was on when he drowned.... thinking he could swim with the fishes...

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

fuzzy dunlop wrote:

The DMT one made me laugh out loud. Don't fancy that.

His Shatners Bassoon must be in bits. Gerra proper job

http://cultso.com/artist-takes-every-dr … -each-use/

The guy is vocalising my experiences of watching t'blades whilst adrian heath was manager. Layer after layer falling away.....

Last edited by Misura (Tue 02 Jan 2018 6:16 pm)

I hope you went out smiling like a child, into the cool remnant of a dream.

Anyone on here done DMT?

No, but it appears to be this year's must do drug. It's described as like being dismantled, shot through a cannon into another dimension & then sucked back and re-assembled.

03:18m in....

Last edited by Misura (Wed 03 Jan 2018 1:59 pm)

Rudi mon - search Joe Rogan's podcasts with Stanhope.

Rogan talks about DMT regularly.

Simon Amstell speaks of it too: https://www.russellbrand.com/podcast/ep … ciousness/

There's some knocking about our way now. A couple of fellas I know have been raving about it. One lad's brother reckoned he was greeted by golden angels who embraced him in their arms. I've been urged to come along for the trip, but I'm a bit wary of psychedelics these days. I lost my Dad last year and my head has not been the most cheery place of late, and I know the attitude you take into these things is usually magnified a hundred fold when you're in the thick of it. Other people I know have warned me off. A few horror stories. One seasoned traveller I know and trust told me to give it a swerve.

I remember "seeing" God the first time I did acid, an experience that sounds close to the one outlined by the layer fella. Maybe that's as close as I'll get in this life.

Golden Angels? It's just them there Machine Elves! wink

Don't do it Rudi!

Misura wrote:

Golden Angels? It's just them there Machine Elves! wink

Fucking hell!

Singing, though. Music touches some primeval part of you, for sure.

Expanding Man wrote:

Don't do it Rudi!

Twenty, ten years ago even, that would have been my signal to take fucking loads.

Thank God or Jah or Allah for the brakes of middle age.

And so it begins (I reckon they've taken spice) .......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article … gland.html