Topic: David Haigh, Cornishman, Tory, Leeds fanatic

Fucking brilliant... he's got his own website with an ace grattons catalogue pic

http://www.davidhaigh.co.uk/

I love him already lol

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Re: David Haigh, Cornishman, Tory, Leeds fanatic

He's everything I hate in a cunt.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

luxury_scruff wrote:

He's everything I hate in a cunt.

Its brilliant. He's comedy gold.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

grattons catalogue, excellent work lol

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

He was born in Beeston & his family then moved to Cornwall afaik. Incidentally, my predictive text changes Beeston to Benetton.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Mol wrote:

He was born in Beeston & his family then moved to Cornwall afaik. Incidentally, my predictive text changes Beeston to Benetton.

Oh aye, he's defo south leeds (just from the clothes)

Cornwall gets in your blood. This brilliant website tells it better than I possibly could. Please take a look – I think they have it spot on with their logo: A love affair that lasts a lifetime.

I have lived in some beautiful places and my work has enabled me to visit and do business in many more. But whenever I come home to Cornwall to visit my parents and my sister and her family, the beauty of Cornwall hits me like a punch in the stomach. In fact, looking back, apart from London, I have never lived anywhere that wasn’t walking distance from the beach.

Yeah, defo Beeston boy,,,going back to his roots

Last edited by gore (Fri 23 Nov 2012 1:53 pm)

This is worse than Bates already.

Aren't we fucking blessed !

"...and have you ever seen one better timed ?"

Fuck me, it gets better and better.... the cunts just updated the site to put BORN IN LEEDS on the hompage.

lol

before

Cornwall gets in your blood. This brilliant website tells it better than I possibly could. Please take a look – I think they have it spot on with their logo: A love affair that lasts a lifetime.
I have lived in some beautiful places and my work has enabled me to visit and do business in many more. But whenever I come home to Cornwall to visit my parents and my sister and her family, the beauty of Cornwall hits me like a punch in the stomach. In fact, looking back, apart from London, I have never lived anywhere that wasn’t walking distance from the beach.

now

Hello! Born in the North (my parents were from Leeds) I was raised in Cornwall and now live in Dubai where I am the Deputy Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer of a bank. I trained in London as a lawyer and have worked abroad for the last 8 years.

Oh Joy. Chris Akers eat yer heart out

Last edited by gore (Fri 23 Nov 2012 2:43 pm)

Basically what you have there is a classic "get me a seat please David old pal" piece of political social media.

Anything over 13th shows Brian McDermott is a miracle worker.

gore wrote:

Fuck me, it gets better and better.... the cunts just updated the site to put BORN IN LEEDS on the hompage.

lol

before

now

Hello! Born in the North (my parents were from Leeds) I was raised in Cornwall and now live in Dubai where I am the Deputy Chief Executive and Chief Operating Officer of a bank. I trained in London as a lawyer and have worked abroad for the last 8 years.

Oh Joy. Chris Akers eat yer heart out

Ever get the feeling someone's looking over your shoulder...

This place crops up in google searches.

Eating tofu and hating it.

spacecadetdave wrote:

I know. I don't think for a moment that a place like this should have any bearing, so I wouldn't expect there to be a link. More like the shit thats going down on twitter - the link was first posted on there -  and the media stars on Sab times being all demanding and 'chase me'

But, jesus just think of the insecurity and plastic re-creation of history thats going on to be so sensitive

Makes you wonder lol

Last edited by gore (Fri 23 Nov 2012 3:41 pm)

Love Leeds Hate Haigh

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

gore wrote:
spacecadetdave wrote:

I know. I don't think for a moment that a place like this should have any bearing, so I wouldn't expect there to be a link. More like the shit thats going down on twitter - the link was first posted on there -  and the media stars on Sab times being all demanding and 'chase me'

But, jesus just think of the insecurity and plastic re-creation of history thats going on to be so sensitive

Makes you wonder lol

"Media stars on Sabotage Times" Every time I look on there it reminds me there are better writers on here.

"We are The Fall"

Djpekingman wrote:

Love Leeds Hate Haigh

I think you will find I registered that back in June...... ;-)

Big Society wrote:

Basically what you have there is a classic "get me a seat please David old pal" piece of political social media.

As opposed to 'My Dad was the MP over in the next constituency' lol

Expat political anything is just way too tragic for words.

He's a member of the junior chamber of commerce as well.

He's just got to collect stamps

gore wrote:
Big Society wrote:

My mates dad was a steel worker for 30 years first (and a rebellious bugger to boot), Haighy boy nor his mate in No10 can say that......

I love politics but I do find it strange when people who talk in 6-7 figures in every money conversation they have get attracted by the dullness of being a back-bench Tory MP, bizarre....

Big Society wrote:
Djpekingman wrote:

Love Leeds Hate Haigh

I think you will find I registered that back in June...... ;-)

If
I
evber
read
amny
of
your
evber
imnterestimng
would'vbe
havbe
kmnowmn
that.
Shamne
omn
mne.
Amnd
mny
keyvboard's
still
fucked.
Twat

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Big Society wrote:
gore wrote:
Big Society wrote:

My mates dad was a steel worker for 30 years first (and a rebellious bugger to boot), Haighy boy nor his mate in No10 can say that......

I love politics but I do find it strange when people who talk in 6-7 figures in every money conversation they have get attracted by the dullness of being a back-bench Tory MP, bizarre....

Yeah, the paycut must be a bastard for them.

Its all about the additional jobs, Haigh is so self evidently a social climber is sad. If you really really want a laugh go and look at his Linkedin profile. - is a member of every association known to man. And still clearly not a mason. lol

He's missed a trick there by not turning the collar up on his polo shirt..

Loose Lips wrote:

This is worse than Bates already.

Now come on LL!....Do you want to rethink that statement? lol

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I trained as lawyer in London at a leading Mayfair firm that had an office in Bahrain.

Shocking grammar for a Tory big_smile

king of the slums wrote:

I trained as lawyer in London at a leading Mayfair firm that had an office in Bahrain.

Shocking grammar for a Tory big_smile

Give the lad a break, he was in a hurry it seems.

Probably to another catalogue photo shoot

big_smile

Posted by the dearly departed Deadbloke (peace by upon him).

Frank Spencer come on down big_smile

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A8ky3PhCIAItgSp.png:large