Re: David Haigh, Cornishman, Tory, Leeds fanatic

I see he has cleaned up his linkedin profile this week, to delete mention of previous employment in the Virgin Isles. Again courtesy of a Deadbloke retweet.

He;s not doing too well as the local lad front man is he?

And where is it Ken banks.... big_smile lol

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Oof.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

There does appear to be an element of revisionism ongoing.

Apparently, no mention of LUFC on his twitter feed prior to the TO talks commencing. But the celebratory mention of 5 wins for ManU, as posted by Gore, does make an appearance! He's possibly only just been tipped off there's a bit of a rivalry between the two clubs.

Perhaps addressing these points should have been brought forward in his plan, before every Leeds fan and media tart started scrutinising his past.

His site's been taken down too.....

This ones exceeding my expectations for comedy value so far. Cracking start. Can't wait for the fan bonding exercise.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

One fine day, proper supporters will run their own football clubs. When Wrexham was in the mire, casting round for a financial saviour prior to Trust takeover, we saw the following list of suitors express an interest in the club-a bloke who'd been done for selling fake wine and banned by Bates from being anywhere near Stamford Bridge, a bloke linked with a massive financial collapse at Claims Direct, a bloke in prison for attacking a copper who also happened to have ruined Chester and Widnes RL and been banned as a director, a former footballer who's property company had gone bust and a transsexual, former convicted prostitute who insisted on revealing her 'confirmed bidder' status by opening a big, golden envelope in the centre circle prior to kick off on match day. Shortly after this event, her company went into administration.
I'd take 10 years mediocrity as a Trust run club over anyone of that ilk getting their hands on my club.

Formica is a nice bit of wood

Ah, but this is Leeds - we're way more than your run of the mill club, we're a car crash that keeps on crashing as well.

ObL69 wrote:

One fine day, proper supporters will run their own football clubs. When Wrexham was in the mire, casting round for a financial saviour prior to Trust takeover, we saw the following list of suitors express an interest in the club-a bloke who'd been done for selling fake wine and banned by Bates from being anywhere near Stamford Bridge, a bloke linked with a massive financial collapse at Claims Direct, a bloke in prison for attacking a copper who also happened to have ruined Chester and Widnes RL and been banned as a director, a former footballer who's property company had gone bust and a transsexual, former convicted prostitute who insisted on revealing her 'confirmed bidder' status by opening a big, golden envelope in the centre circle prior to kick off on match day. Shortly after this event, her company went into administration.
I'd take 10 years mediocrity as a Trust run club over anyone of that ilk getting their hands on my club.

He would get a massive seal of approval from some fans.

Personally the last thing I would want to see would be a Trust run club, this is Leeds United, everyone hates each other and what the hell does anyone know about running a football club anyway and I'm not sure there is anything such as proper supporters.

What would happen if Wrexham made the premier league ? Within 5 years your hardcore fan would have been replaced by the nouveaux riche of Rhyl and they'd be demanding a greater role in the signing of Afghanistan's new world star and wondering why they can no longer compete with ManU after holding them to a draw in the brand new Sons of Glenn Hoddle stadium!

Last edited by Mega Armageddon Chickens (Mon 26 Nov 2012 9:19 am)

The great news is.. Wrexham won't get in the Prem as a Trust run club. We can only spend what we earn. A fan base of 3500 at our current level is impressive but it means we know that league one is the limit of our ambitions.
If all clubs were run in the same way, Leeds would be top five Premier League.

LUFC - Mas que un Club. Somos un fucking laughing stock tambien.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

You're joking right OBL? Leeds fans couldn't even rally round against Bates successfully. It's in our DNA, it appears, the only thing we agree on is what we don't like, not why and what we'll do about it. Proactive isn't really in our vocabulary.

Cuts wrote:

You're joking right OBL? Leeds fans couldn't even rally round against Bates successfully. It's in our DNA, it appears, the only thing we agree on is what we don't like, not why and what we'll do about it. Proactive isn't really in our vocabulary.

After 20 years.. I couldn't disagree big_smile

ObL69 wrote:

The great news is.. Wrexham won't get in the Prem as a Trust run club. We can only spend what we earn. A fan base of 3500 at our current level is impressive but it means we know that league one is the limit of our ambitions.

Seriously I hope it works out well but personally I wouldn't want anything to do with a Trust run club. I have a deep suspicion of fans' representatives

We don't spend or even know what we earn or spend.

League One is the limit of our ambitions too .

See you there soon. I suspect we have yet to get where you have been.

Last edited by Mega Armageddon Chickens (Mon 26 Nov 2012 9:41 pm)

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
ObL69 wrote:

Seriously I hope it works out well but personally I wouldn't want anything to do with a Trust run club. I have a deep suspicion of fans' representatives

We don't spend or even know what we earn or spend.

League One is the limit of our ambitions too .

See you there soon. I suspect we have yet to get where you have been.

Only if Big Society ran it. big_smile

http://sphotos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1052_374302655992589_839561905_n.jpg

I trained in London as a lawyer

What the fuck does that mean? Did he qualify or just train?
Thats the sort of shit written on the CV of someone overplaying their hand. Charlatan

Last edited by Mitaman (Tue 27 Nov 2012 1:19 am)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Will you take a look at that belt buckle.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

luxury_scruff wrote:

lol

Its the little things...bet he's got brown shoes on as well

Is that bloke next to him from Dragons Den?,thought he was Millwall.

Throw those curtains wide,just one day like this a year would see me right.

Looks like a fat Prince Harry.

Site stalwart.

Clearly a rugger bugger, fat faced clown. And did anyone find out why they called him Owl Boy as a kid? Sounds like a riveting story but his site is still down for a makeover - bet it turns out that he was the foetus that survived the Munich air crash, not Lukic.

Last edited by Mike Jones (Tue 27 Nov 2012 7:38 pm)

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Mike Jones wrote:

Clearly a rugger bugger, fat faced clown. And did anyone find out why they called him Owl Boy as a kid? Sounds like a riveting story but his site is still down for a makeover - bet it turns out that he was the foetus that survived the Munich air crash, not Lukic.

Was he brought up by a family of Owls in a wood just off York Road?

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

luxury_scruff wrote:

Herpes innit

snake hips

Mitaman wrote:

Thats the sort of shit written on the CV of someone overplaying their hand. Charlatan

Now now Mitaman, it read, as well you know...

I trained as lawyer in London

Not sure if he used HTML or Crayon to write that.. big_smile

Last edited by king of the slums (Wed 28 Nov 2012 4:23 am)

snake hips

king of the slums wrote:
Mitaman wrote:

Now now Mitaman, it read, as well you know...

I trained as lawyer in London

Not sure if he used HTML or Crayon to write that.. big_smile

I am sure you know the 'type' KOTS. big_smile

He's fits it so well, he's a 'strawman' example.