Topic: Walk the 92

Good Morning,

Sorry for parachuting in like this but I'm Denis and I'm the Yorkshire organiser for my mate Scott McClachlan's nationwide sponsored  walk taking in all 92 league clubs. He started out from Portsmouth in August and is now on his way to Carlisle. He is expecting to make Leeds by early January and I'm bascically appealing (on the scrounge really) to the kindness of strangers for any help or support; whether it's practical,logistical,or just moral. I've tried emailing the the Leeds Utd supporters trust but I haven't had a reply yet. I'm trying to find a contact who can give Scott an "in" to the club and help put him up for a night or two. The walk is to raise funds for Prostate cancer which statistically 1 man in 9 will suffer from. Full details of the walk and Scott's contact details are on the website. walkthe92.co.uk and Scott can be contacted on walkthe92project@gmail.com or via twitter on @walkthe9t2.

I know its probably bad form to introduce yourself by going on the cadge but I'm trying everything I can to help raise awareness and help publicise this massive undertaking. So once again thanks for reading this and any help no matter how small will be hugely appreciated. Cheers good people.

Denis

Re: Walk the 92

Ring or email the club Denis, their marketing/PR dept might be interested in helping you - www.leedsunited.com

Same shit different banner.
'They were great!  If I could only make out the words they'd be greater.'
'Fuck the recession let's pogo'
Love Leeds, Hate Bates

Sounds like a worthy cause. Think Katy Barton is the lass you need to speak to at the club. She is also on Twitter @katyjoey and LinkedIn...

Many Thanks for your help. Much appreciated.