Topic: iPad mini

Just got one, typing on it now which is no more of a drama than on the full sized one. You'd want a fold out Bluetooth for any thing serious as you would with the full size. Very light, fits a a coat pocket, job 's a good 'un. Felt a little small initially, but I'm adjusting within 24 hours? Old iPad original seems fucking huge already.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Re: iPad mini

Yeah same here. I was impressed. Better cameras too and same resolution as an iPad 2.

Had a play with one in the shop last week and despite my initial reservations about the whole idea of a mini ipad I have to say, between the two I'd probably go for the mini. Just a bit easier to hold for reading.

A man may fight for many things. His country, his friends, his principles, the glistening tear on the cheek of a golden child. But personally, I'd mud-wrestle my own mother for a ton of cash, an amusing clock and a sack of French p*rn.

Mmmmm from what Ii read its ipad 2 technology. Which in itself is excellent and market leading but it can't be too long before the ipad mini 2 is launched which should incorporate the latest ipad technology.

'I could have been someone'
"Well so could anyone"

emr syste wrote:

During the 1970s and 1980s, several electronic medical record systems were developed and further refined by various academic and research institutions. The Technicon system was hospital-based, and Harvard's COSTAR system had records for ambulatory care. The HELP system and Duke's 'The Medical Record' are examples of early in-patient care systems. Indiana's Regenstrief record was one of the earliest combined in-patient and outpatient systems.

The word felicity can mean a number of things such as the state of being happy, especially in a high degree; for example bliss: marital felicity. It can also mean a skilful faculty: felicity of expression; an instance or display of this: the many felicities of the poem. It’s also a bird’s name, but not where I come from. Modeselektor is an electronic music band formed in Berlin, featuring Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary. The group draws heavily from IDM, glitch, electro house and hip hop. In an interview the group said regarding their sound: "Happy metal, hard rap, country-ambient, Russian crunk. “We don’t like it if people tag us as being a certain style or school or scene or whatever. We don’t really care about all that." Elton Welsby is a cousin of a girl I went to school with called Elaine. She wasn’t very attractive and neither was her younger sister, Sharon, although Sharon was muckier looking if you catch my drift. Elton attended Elaine’s 9th birthday party (at which I was present). He had a smart car, but I can’t remember the make or the colour or whether it was smart or not and he gave her a big present. He was a radio star, but he was eventually killed by numerous video stars such as Gary Neville, who is a grade ‘A’ quim. Very much like you, you quilt.

emr syste wrote:

During the 1970s and 1980s, several electronic medical record systems were developed and further refined by various academic and research institutions. The Technicon system was hospital-based, and Harvard's COSTAR system had records for ambulatory care. The HELP system and Duke's 'The Medical Record' are examples of early in-patient care systems. Indiana's Regenstrief record was one of the earliest combined in-patient and outpatient systems.

The word felicity can mean a number of things such as the state of being happy, especially in a high degree; for example bliss: marital felicity. It can also mean a skilful faculty: felicity of expression; an instance or display of this: the many felicities of the poem. It’s also a bird’s name, but not where I come from. Modeselektor is an electronic music band formed in Berlin, featuring Gernot Bronsert and Sebastian Szary. The group draws heavily from IDM, glitch, electro house and hip hop. In an interview the group said regarding their sound: "Happy metal, hard rap, country-ambient, Russian crunk. “We don’t like it if people tag us as being a certain style or school or scene or whatever. We don’t really care about all that." Elton Welsby is a cousin of a girl I went to school with called Elaine. She wasn’t very attractive and neither was her younger sister, Sharon, although Sharon was muckier looking if you catch my drift. Elton attended Elaine’s 9th birthday party (at which I was present). He had a smart car, but I can’t remember the make or the colour or whether it was smart or not and he gave her a big present. He was a radio star, but he was eventually killed by numerous video stars such as Gary Neville, who is a grade ‘A’ quim. Very much like you, you quilt.

emr syste wrote: