Topic: China Crisis tour

Just seen this lot are doing a few dates in October. For some reason they are playing in a tithe barn just outside Cheltenham in a place called Cleeve. Unless you know it you cannot imagine how out of the way this is!

Anyway I am booked in. I am fairly new to them, 2 years ago, after giving them a go from here. They were excellent live and was everything good music should be. Should be another gooden and am looking forward to it.

I am just a common breed

Re: China Crisis tour

under the arches wrote:

Just seen this lot are doing a few dates in October. For some reason they are playing in a tithe barn just outside Cheltenham in a place called Cleeve. Unless you know it you cannot imagine how out of the way this is!

Anyway I am booked in. I am fairly new to them, 2 years ago, after giving them a go from here. They were excellent live and was everything good music should be. Should be another gooden and am looking forward to it.

Still a top band live.

I was really looking forward to see these tonight. Just got the ticket out and it was two weeks ago. What a fucking plank!!!

I am just a common breed

Shite. Just remembered she has got some friends round for a Glee evening! This weekend has ended quite badly!!!

I am just a common breed

Things are looking up just. Won £2 on a scratch card, that she bought us. She's ok really

I am just a common breed

under the arches wrote:

I was really looking forward to see these tonight. Just got the ticket out and it was two weeks ago. What a fucking plank!!!

Thats the sort of thing I do but with me it's flights, go to check in online and get the check in closed script. I should stop trusting my memory on these things.

New album out soon; http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/chinacrisis

Eddie Lundon's just pledged £350 to sit in the Anny Road with me.

Eeh, I remember when 62 Castle Street was mine... but things have got better and better.

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t31/1167269_308900422586939_1653839878_o.jpg

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Not too sure of the hat & shirt combo?

I am just a common breed

It's all I had, I was straight from the airport...

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Is the other lad doing EFC?

Both Reds.

Peter Coyle in the middle is the blue - The First Pitch Uh Of You;

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/t1/1377078_340498359427145_1229807442_n.jpg

How'd they get their name? I always think of a vicar's tea party, too many guests have turned up and he don't have enough good cups to go round? Is that close?

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Seaside Special comeback?

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Joe Longthorne, Wayne Sleep and Shane Richie....

Last edited by Travis Bickle (Fri 14 Mar 2014 10:05 pm)

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I thought he was a Blue.

Wasn't it a law in Liverpool that your band had to have a stupid name back in the 80s?

Cuts wrote:

I thought he was a Blue.

Wasn't it a law in Liverpool that your band had to have a stupid name back in the 80s?

Ponderosa Glee Boys stupid?

Gigs lined up for Otley in October and Knaresborough in November so gonna catch either /or.

and before you ask Gore..the bingo is before and the pie and peas after!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Isn't China Crisis a phrase for a nuclear meltdown.

I thought it was a phrase for shit massively overrated dross.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Now, now - that 'driving away from home' one was tops.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Djpekingman wrote:

Oh I don't know,there are some on here that actually like Brothers Johnson.

Funkinghell!!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

gore wrote:

It's Immaterial!

old yeadonian wrote:
Djpekingman wrote:

Oh I don't know,there are some on here that actually like Brothers Johnson.

Funkinghell!!

How can you not like a group that contains such luminaries as Lightning Licks and Thunder Thumbs? And as for those hairdos...

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
gore wrote:

It's Immaterial!

What do you mean their one good song isn't relevant ?