Topic: afternoon

or morning or night depending where in the world you are

Re: afternoon

Are you sure you want to do this? It's like the House of the Rising Sun in here...

im not bad at talking absolute shit. the questions might not make sense and the answers probably the same

Imagine you're in court charged with a rather heinous offence. Let's say it involves masturbation. And dogs.

Your lawyer arrives, Lycra-clad and sweating like a bull. He looks at you, grins and says "I've just proper smashed it, coming down Cragg Vale."
What would you do?

"We are The Fall"

I've never had a lawyer before. I've had a solicitor and a barrister represent me in the past with mixed fortunes. Is it illegal to have a wank while your dog watches? I've not got a dog

Why Scootay? Is that how people from the outer Hebrides pronounce Scotty?
Barrister? Do you have a particularly fraudulent or violent past?

Last edited by Mitaman (Sat 21 Sep 2013 1:21 pm)

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

I was once in Amsterdam and a fella  rode past us on a motability scooter shouting 'check me out on my scootay!' It made us all laugh and because I had a lambretta at the time it's just stuck. Fraud yes, violence yes but all in the past

Scootay is a Bo Selector ref is it not?  Michael Jackass kept asking Martin Bashir to check him out on his "mother fucking scootay".

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Scootay is a Bo Selector ref is it not?  Michael Jackass kept asking Martin Bashir to check him out on his "mother fucking scootay".

it is mate yeah, but the nutter in the dam was before bo selecta. maybe keith lemon saw the same bloke

scootay wrote:

I was once in Amsterdam and a fella  rode past us on a motability scooter shouting 'check me out on my scootay!' It made us all laugh and because I had a lambretta at the time it's just stuck. Fraud yes, violence yes but all in the past

Were you actually guilty or were you 'du'nn up like a kipper'? Most people who end up in court always seem to be not guilty, which strikes me as odd...

'a face like a binmans glove... like a Sea Bream's anus...like a dill pickle in a cobblers handbag'

Mitaman wrote:
scootay wrote:

Were you actually guilty or were you 'du'nn up like a kipper'? Most people who end up in court always seem to be not guilty, which strikes me as odd...

Not guilty to pleading 'not guilty' well at least on one count.

Welcome Scootay.
Canada or America
Lammy or Vespa
A/A, N/A or enjoying yourself
Bernie or Peter

Take off hosers ...

Schnorbitz or Petra?

The Canada thing reminds me that I accidently annoyed a woman from the usa the last month, by politely enquiring  whereabouts in North America she was from, she seemed irked that i wasn't taking the US to be North America. I was only being polite in case she was canadian, I didn't want to offend her by assuming she was a yank.

Young Marxist at Tescos wrote:

Imagine you're in court charged with a rather heinous offence. Let's say it involves masturbation. And dogs.

Your lawyer arrives, Lycra-clad and sweating like a bull. He looks at you, grins and says "I've just proper smashed it, coming down Cragg Vale."
What would you do?

big_smile

TK Maxx or TM Lewin?
Toronto or Tokyo?
Tamarind or tomato sauce?

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

i'll try answer a few.....

I was never an innocent man in court. couple of times I faired better than I thought and once or twice maybe, an unnecessary charge was thrown in. sometimes its innocent while pissed and the guilt creeps in as the beer exits.

Canada or America? I like the bill hicks quote that went something like he hates Canadians cos half the country speak French and the other half let em. ive been to America so i'll say Canada

the very aesthetically pleasing curves of the lammy over a vespa any day, although I wouldn't say no to a nice GS

AA/NA definitely not, nowt better than full on enjoyment

tk maxx. always loved shopping, records, books, clothes etc. since there aren't many record shops anymore, my sifting addiction has shifted to the maxx

been to south korea and parts of that are similar to Tokyo but then again its quite Americanised much like Toronto?? i'll travel anywhere.

tamarind

Welcome aboard, you're in... You sorted for Es and Wiz?

always