Re: Betting on the Football--fao Foxy and Mol

No it's back on, Derby score two very late goals to win 3-2.

£6.21 to reinvest.

It just seems like a mater of scaling up operations from here And you'll be able to buy Leeds soon

Cuts wrote:

It just seems like a mater of scaling up operations from here And you'll be able to buy Leeds soon

I've only to double it up 24 times from here on in, and I'll be able to pay cash, and have a few quid to spunk on transfers.

I'd rather donate it to the Tory party, you'd have to be nuts, thousands of obsessives moaning like fuck day in day out.

Take your two quid off the table play with the house money from here on in. I'll front the take over if you can't take the flack. The only thing I admired Bates for was his total lack of concern over what anyone thought about him

Villa 8-1 to win at Old Trafford today, seems generous.

Site stalwart.

There is a promising bet that needs placing now for next thursday before the odds collapse.

Halifax to beat Braintree 11/10 Hills Evens Betvictors.

This will be Braintree's 11th game in 24 days, they are part time and it will be their third away game in six days, the others being in Gateshead and Southport, that is a punishing travel schedule, add to that, each game is vital as they chase promotion. Halifax have the best home record in the division, have won five games in a row, and comprehensively beat Luton at home on Saturday 2-0.

Not forced to come in but they should be odds on.

Harvest wrote:

Villa 8-1 to win at Old Trafford today, seems generous.

As we say at work, so, if you put £10 on Villa at 8/1, you'll get, nothing back.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Foxy Dread wrote:

There is a promising bet that needs placing now for next thursday before the odds collapse.

Halifax to beat Braintree 11/10 Hills Evens Betvictors.

This will be Braintree's 11th game in 24 days, they are part time and it will be their third away game in six days, the others being in Gateshead and Southport, that is a punishing travel schedule, add to that, each game is vital as they chase promotion. Halifax have the best home record in the division, have won five games in a row, and comprehensively beat Luton at home on Saturday 2-0.

Not forced to come in but they should be odds on.

Lad at work talking about their home form today in fact. Who's the lad banging them in for them? Suggested placing first goalscorer, to score a brace and a hat trick when they are at home.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Lee Gregory. Think he's on 28 for the season.