Re: New Blood Required

Only met Glam and JCIG a couple of times and know nothing of this spat but judging from Mol's post it sounds messy - a shame because I found both of them really sound. And sorry Mol if I was hasty in biting.

listen up at the back

Share

Re: New Blood Required

patslaughter wrote:

And sorry Mol if I was hasty in biting.

No apology needed. Still very fond of him. As Pat said, it's just a shame he and Glam fell out.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Re: New Blood Required

patslaughter wrote:

Only met Glam and JCIG a couple of times and know nothing of this spat but judging from Mol's post it sounds messy - a shame because I found both of them really sound. And sorry Mol if I was hasty in biting.

yeah im just about ready for a transfusion

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Share

Re: New Blood Required

hendersonjones wrote:
patslaughter wrote:

Only met Glam and JCIG a couple of times and know nothing of this spat but judging from Mol's post it sounds messy - a shame because I found both of them really sound. And sorry Mol if I was hasty in biting.

yeah im just about ready for a transfusion

?

listen up at the back

Share

Re: New Blood Required

patslaughter wrote:
hendersonjones wrote:
patslaughter wrote:

Only met Glam and JCIG a couple of times and know nothing of this spat but judging from Mol's post it sounds messy - a shame because I found both of them really sound. And sorry Mol if I was hasty in biting.

yeah im just about ready for a transfusion

?

?

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Share

Re: New Blood Required

hendersonjones wrote:
patslaughter wrote:
hendersonjones wrote:

yeah im just about ready for a transfusion

?

?

Well that's cleared that up then

listen up at the back

Share

Re: New Blood Required

See thread title.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Share

Re: New Blood Required

patslaughter wrote:
hendersonjones wrote:
patslaughter wrote:

?

?

Well that's cleared that up then

pat i take it youve read the whole of this thread , why are you apologising ?

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Share

Re: New Blood Required

Harvest wrote:

See thread title.

always on the button

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

Share

Re: New Blood Required

Aha

listen up at the back

Share

Re: New Blood Required

I suppose in a way that proves the truth of alberts post -  I now only read a fraction of the posts and tend to skip through threads - we need new blood and we also need to firm up

listen up at the back

Share

Re: New Blood Required

Pat did you used to read all of the threads before? Bloody hell.

Share

Re: New Blood Required

Cuts wrote:

I think it's alright to be honest. Read what you want, write what you want, agree, disagree. Bit of football, bit of film, bit of music. Let's face it, we're all sad bastards on here really aren't we?  I'm betting you all earn more than me but I can live with that.


I bet you're wrong smile

Re: New Blood Required

I've found of late that nothing can happen on here for hours at a time so it doesn't draw you back as much.  If there's nothing to look at then you check less.  I still do though as it's a great mix of intelligent thoughts, always has been.

It occasionally spills over into childish aggression but I guess that's life and I try not to judge.  Folk can be feeling fucking shit and occasionally lash out.  I get it.  It happens.

I don't go on any other forum at all, it's home for me and I like it.  New blood fair enough, brilliant, but if we all posted more then more would come no doubt.  The test card never drew viewers to the BBC did it?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Share

Re: New Blood Required

This was my favourite episode -

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01951/test-card_1951702c.jpg

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Share

Re: New Blood Required

Tonton Zola Moukoko wrote:
Cuts wrote:

I think it's alright to be honest. Read what you want, write what you want, agree, disagree. Bit of football, bit of film, bit of music. Let's face it, we're all sad bastards on here really aren't we?  I'm betting you all earn more than me but I can live with that.


I bet you're wrong smile

I know he's wrong. big_smile

Share

Re: New Blood Required

He's not on about 'offshore investment earnings' comrade

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Share