Topic: Smart Phone

I'm after a cheap mobile phone. My aim will be to seldom use it, but I do want to be able to go on the internet and place bets via betting apps.

So I don't care about added functionality apart from being okay on the internet.   I''m going to buy it sim free and sort out a contract later.

Let me stress I said cheap, but it has to be upto the job.

Any suggestions?

Ta.

Re: Smart Phone

Last year's model - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Moto-8GB-Sim-Fr … rds=moto+x

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Cheers. By chance I'd come to the same conclusion, picking it over the Nokia Lumia 625 because of the Android Apps vs Windows Apps.

Not sure about phone requirements is 8gb plenty enough for the majority of users?

Last edited by Foxy Dread (Wed 09 Apr 2014 8:14 am)

Unless you want loads of music or films, it's plenty and some for just apps.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

8gb it is then, i can stream through spotify if i feel the need for music. Thanks.

£109 at Phones4U. Purchased and charging.

Bets via internet/phone, I'm glad to see the progression of mankind hasn't been completely in vain, the 21st Century isn't that bad after all.

Last edited by Foxy Dread (Wed 09 Apr 2014 10:56 am)

As I ditch my phone Dread goes all 21st Century Boy.

My missus has got the Nokia windows 8 model and for a cheap phone it's pretty good for the money.  8gig is loads unless you use it as your ipod.

Eating tofu and hating it.