Topic: This bit

I wonder what happened to all the lads who used to post in here.

Site stalwart.

Re: This bit

They got their own forum. Can post but no PM.

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I've heard they were captured by apes.

2+1

Water polo and meeting deadlines.

What should we do with this area?

Mothball it?

Freeze it in time like a mausoleum?

Delete it?

Turn it over to Pip under the condition that he recruits a few fen dwellers to inhabit it.

I've got it, we could have this as the

Filthy whoring section for self publicists and fiendishly forbid plugs anywhere else big_smile

We could hand it over to CPK and his multi-monikered moronic mates  so they can keep their poor attempts at fishing all in one place to show their grandchildren in years to come what complete pillocks they are.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Foxy Dread wrote:

Turn it over to Pip under the condition that he recruits a few fen dwellers to inhabit it

None of us Eastern sophisticates would touch Wrexham with a twenty-foot bargepole. What's more, it's almost Wales, isn't it?
Civilization ends before Peterborough (that is, travelling westward) smile

Last edited by pipoldchap (Sat 02 Aug 2014 4:58 pm)

Sad, but our Welsh friends are no more - scrub it

listen up at the back

Entertaining game at Wemberlee today, Wrexham just equalised to go 3 3 in extra time against North Ferriby  int fa trophy final.

Bryn was stuck in Israel early on. That's Israel in Europe.

I want to change this to a Jùrgen bit. Approval granted?

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

There's procedures for this sort of thing you know.

Site stalwart.

All applications to be submitted soon as.

I do believe the posters with an affiliation to Sheff.Utd,Man Utd,Norwich,Derby and Southampton may also have a vested interest?

CV's to be forwarded to Admin for review.

lol

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Leeds and Wrexham have never played against each other in a competitive fixture . Maybe when that day comes , this section will come into its own .

To stand aside is to take sides.

Long time no hear WD!

Can we rely on your presence more as and when the Euros near?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Funnily enough a family friend has just signed for Wrexham.  Could of signed for a couple of championship teams but reckoned he wouldn't get first team play, so went across the border into bandit country.  We're off down to watch the first home match of the season.

Do the welsh burn the english in little wicker figures or are we going to be relatively safe these days?

old yeadonian wrote:

Long time no hear WD!

Can we rely on your presence more as and when the Euros near?

Yes , as long as we don't get dicked by engerland .
Not going to France , lot of mates are . Looked into going to Bordeaux , but travel seemed to much hassle . Decided to spend same amount on a golf weekend in Spain , Ryder cup weekend instead.

space wrote:

Funnily enough a family friend has just signed for Wrexham.  Could of signed for a couple of championship teams but reckoned he wouldn't get first team play, so went across the border into bandit country.  We're off down to watch the first home match of the season.

Do the welsh burn the english in little wicker figures or are we going to be relatively safe these days?

What's his name ? I do a few games . They released 16 playing staff end of season . When you come down ,best bring your boots .

white dragon wrote:
space wrote:

What's his name ? I do a few games . They released 16 playing staff end of season . When you come down ,best bring your boots .

Khaelem Bailey-Nicholls.  18 year old.  He's a nice lad.   As the saying goes, he'll give it 110%.

space wrote:
white dragon wrote:
space wrote:

Khaelem Bailey-Nicholls.  18 year old.  He's a nice lad.   As the saying goes, he'll give it 110%.

It's a good club , fan owned , just taken over lease of the ground . 3000 solid fans , which doubles and some with a bit of form .
Hope he does well .

This thread needs putting in the other footy section. Not been a decent fight for ages let alone a post.

Site stalwart.

Yeh , agree. Maybe make it non league section for T B’s match day posts .
Although there was a skirmish on Tuesday in Chester city centre 3pm derby day.

Yeah I’ll move it - TB can stick his excellent posts in here.

Sorted

I miss the Wrexham section.

Site stalwart.