Re: Grumpy Old Men

Invest in companies that manufacture tattoo removal equipment.

Banker

Take off hosers ...

A little tale to follow on the above. 

A couple of years ago I was threatened with redundancy, so me and the wife went on a budget holiday to a little hotel in Kefalonia.

It was blissful....simple but fresh food, a quiet pool with sun loungers in a lemon grove...the tranquility only disturbed by the two ladies who ran the joint doing the rounds with fresh fruit of various kinds.  The clientele were mainly English people who came year after year.

On the penultimate day, a party of Yanks of Greek extraction arrived, to "reesearch" their family history.  Bye bye tranquility...every conversation was at loudspeaker decibel levels.  They organised a number of hire cars like a military operation.  Fat kids bombing the little pool.

I would willingly have shot them one by one.

"You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter"

I must admit, this mindless septicification of the rest of the world can have me grumping for days. Why do we have to import shite? Fucking baby showers, proms, halloween all designed to extract more hard earned dosh on shite that you neither need nor want, all in the name of enforcing you to whoop a lot and pretend you're having a good time. It's just my wad/dad's wad is bigger than your dads wad. It's all shite. Shooting's too fucking good for them.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Toronto Ted wrote:

Invest in companies that manufacture tattoo removal equipment.

Banker

Many a true word spoken in jest TT. A lot of money to be made in this particular area. Take the course, get the laser on HP and make a fortune. A lot of people of going to be burning full fucking sleeves of the things off in the next ten years. I knew of a doctor who made a fortune doing it 10 years ago, so the sky's the limit now.

No jesting about it Misura, though I'm not into doing it personally, you'd have to speak to the fuckits then big_smile  Toronto is full of stupid girls tatted up, worst I've seen anywhere on my travels, who in 5 years will be wondering what the fuck they did.

As for the blokes, they can all just have a shave...

Take off hosers ...

Thanks djpekingman for reminding me of another to add to the list....cunts who whoop

Last edited by Seldom Seen Kid (Tue 05 Aug 2014 9:18 pm)

"You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter"

Seldom Seen Kid wrote:

Thanks djpekingman for reminding me of another to add to the list....cunts who whoop

Ooooh, I feel a rage coming on.................................

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

"When I were a lad…. "

cheer up ya miserable gets big_smile

Take off hosers ...

Somebody I work with proudly posted on facebook the video of the 'pep talk' some bloke gave before the recent Yorkshire 'Tough Mudder'....... 'come, come, come nuclear bomb....'

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Toronto Ted wrote:

"When I were a lad…. "

cheer up ya miserable gets big_smile

Bugger off and go play in front of your own house!
wink

Djpekingman wrote:

I must admit, this mindless septicification of the rest of the world can have me grumping for days. Why do we have to import shite? Fucking baby showers, proms, halloween all designed to extract more hard earned dosh on shite that you neither need nor want, all in the name of enforcing you to whoop a lot and pretend you're having a good time. It's just my wad/dad's wad is bigger than your dads wad. It's all shite. Shooting's too fucking good for them.

We need to retaliate, we need to export mischievous night to Septimania, that should have them shooting each other in the hundreds! Bonfire night too just don't acquaint the dosey fuckers with the Catholic angle, we just say it's the ritualistic burning of terrorists - an Olde English Guantanamo Bay.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Seldom Seen Kid wrote:

You'd struggle there as most of the population now does that.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

Seldom Seen Kid wrote:

A little tale to follow on the above. 

A couple of years ago I was threatened with redundancy, so me and the wife went on a budget holiday to a little hotel in Kefalonia.

It was blissful....simple but fresh food, a quiet pool with sun loungers in a lemon grove...the tranquility only disturbed by the two ladies who ran the joint doing the rounds with fresh fruit of various kinds.  The clientele were mainly English people who came year after year.

On the penultimate day, a party of Yanks of Greek extraction arrived, to "reesearch" their family history.  Bye bye tranquility...every conversation was at loudspeaker decibel levels.  They organised a number of hire cars like a military operation.  Fat kids bombing the little pool.

I would willingly have shot them one by one.

Quite right. You wouldn't find any fat, tattooed, Brit families acting like that....

¡No pasaran!

Seldom Seen Kid wrote:

Well I'm a fully fledged, card carrying miserable twat and the headlong rush to embrace all things US of A adopted by some in this country raises me to a higher level of twattery;

Obesity appears to be a fashionable life choice for some

Add to this;
Wannabe Gangstas
School Proms
Baby fucking Showers
Halloween

And you have got a thermonuclear meltdown as far as my tolerance levels are concerned.

There are others.....several hundred of them

I'm with you on the Americanisation stuff, but what are these?!

¡No pasaran!

... or who high five

90Piesanhour wrote:
Seldom Seen Kid wrote:

Well I'm a fully fledged, card carrying miserable twat and the headlong rush to embrace all things US of A adopted by some in this country raises me to a higher level of twattery;

Obesity appears to be a fashionable life choice for some

Add to this;
Wannabe Gangstas
School Proms
Baby fucking Showers
Halloween

And you have got a thermonuclear meltdown as far as my tolerance levels are concerned.

There are others.....several hundred of them

I'm with you on the Americanisation stuff, but what are these?!

i was in the USA round about easter and to be honest asda in wakefield was ten times worse than anything i saw there. In some ways I think we might be overtaking them , price-wise in particular, leaping from christmas -valentines - easter - prom - bbq- back to school - halloween - christmas , its a never ending "event".  I nominate chainstores as cunts everyone of them  , even the middle class saviour Aldi. Bake your own bread and breed your own sausages , its the future.

smiley wrote:

... or who high five

The explosion in my head just blew out the ear wax!

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

No wonder some of you have heart problems.  Just laugh at it all. Most people are beauts, always have been. Now their beauts with a few quid and social media to push out their beaut-dom. I've destroyed at least two promising careers by not being able to take most people seriously.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

gore wrote:

No wonder some of you have heart problems.  Just laugh at it all. Most people are beauts, always have been. Now their beauts with a few quid and social media to push out their beaut-dom. I've destroyed at least two promising careers by not being able to take most people seriously.

And there's the flip-side

These whoppers look at other who aren't doing the same as them and think THEY'RE whoppers

One man's whopper is another's Cool Hand Luke

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

gore wrote:

Snap!

CharlieG wrote:

The only time I tolerate high fiving is with people who have trained their dog to do it, or if I'm working with septics, I have never to my knowledge instigated a high five.  I slide across the floor on my knees when Beckham popped the free kick against Greece and done a lot of punching the air Leeds and England related.

gore wrote:

Indeed. In the past, I've missed out on a few promotions by having an amused/bemused "You, fucking, WHAT?"attitude/look on my face. Always believed in a "takes all sort" approach and usually just snigger to myself. It's just when the Beauts/whoppers/whatever get themselves into prominant (ish) posititions that I want to go postal when they start spouting shite and expect to be taken seriously.

High 5's ? do it with my kid all the time, he loves it - makes him laugh… what a twat am I.

You lot really need to get out more, get a hobby … ethnic cleansing, something along those lines….

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:

High 5's ? do it with my kid all the time, he loves it - makes him laugh… what a twat am I.

You lot really need to get out more, get a hobby … ethnic cleansing, something along those lines….

I high five the dog, who sometimes will - but most often won't. And he has that look....

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."