Topic: Kdubya

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/n … _shop_bid/

Re: Kdubya

Good luck KW.

Site stalwart.

Fair play to him to try and instigate something. It's worked in Leeds, Friends of Ham, Outlaws etc.

Will he be doing cold lamb?

Site stalwart.

I'll buy something. Tea towel or a fridge magnet or something.
That's it. Cold lamb fridge magnets. They'll come from far and wide......

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

He's a good lad. Charlie checkout that jacket wink. Wish him nothing but he best but I think he's dropped a bollock going with ham not lamb.

Red and beige yikes

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

http://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/resources/images/3205582.jpg?type=articlePortrait

What's happened to his arms? Or does he have the Yorkhireman gene (short arms, deep pockets)? wink

Best of luck KW.

Has anyone tried the Sparrow on North Parade? I've heard some good reports.

gore wrote:

Red and beige yikes

Eagerly awaits the review from Luxury Scruff.

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Parmanaro

Sounds bloody ace. I'll send him a sample of Nebrodi ham from Sicily.

Are his staff in a union?

"We are The Fall"

A place like this should always have one ace stew on the go. Underrated is stew.

Foxy Dread wrote:

A place like this should always have one ace stew on the go. Underrated is stew.

Un pot-au-feu.....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

wonder if his opinion on kids has now changed ?

http://sabotagetimes.com/life/kids-in-pubs/

I'm just a symptom of the moral decay thats gnawing at the heart of the country

hendersonjones wrote:

wonder if his opinion on kids has now changed ?

http://sabotagetimes.com/life/kids-in-pubs/

yeah kids allowed he told me friday , also mentioned he,d post back on here ?

Theres a Theme Pub opened up by us, no kids and no one under 25. Its full every night.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

gore wrote:

Theres a Theme Pub opened up by us, no kids and no one under 25. Its full every night.

whats the theme Dr Who

hendersonjones wrote:
gore wrote:

whats the theme Dr Who

Nah, the whining tradesman

Friends of Ham has shut and is expanding into a much bigger gaff on ground level on same street.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Friends of Ham has shut and is expanding into a much bigger gaff on ground level on same street.

Are they renaming it "Enemies of Beef"? Where the fuck did they get that Friends of Ham from?

I luv white wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Are they renaming it "Enemies of Beef"? Where the fuck did they get that Friends of Ham from?

imagine it's a reference to all the nice parma and serrano stuff they serve.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
I luv white wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

imagine it's a reference to all the nice parma and serrano stuff they serve.

Go to Madrid - there's a chain called the Ham Museum. Bizarre.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

I luv white wrote:

Where the fuck did they get that Friends of Ham from?

A lot of police community support officers go there?

Cheers for the comments!

All coming along nicely. Just need stuff in black and white now which hopefully will be this week, then I get some blokes filling a skip outside.

Just want to help get people from Bradford back from Leeds, and actually do something about it rather than moan.

Plus it also seemed a pretty cool idea to work in, and own, a record shop that sold real ale and ham.

I did consider lamb, but obviously it's too greasy to have cold so a no-goer.

[i]Freak out, Sugar! Come with us to Grantham[/i]