Re: Where are you now......

Sat in Doctirs waiting room.Going in to have some spiromotry tests.

Ken Kapstick wrote:

A good set square, protractor and a sharp pencil, you should piss it mate, all the best

Djpekingman wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

Sanding beams and brushing down brickwork in the loft, prior to painting/sealing. Fucking chocking to death despite the face mask.

How on earth do you see your keyboard and screen? Or have we just caught with your pants on fire there?

Had stopped for a brew, so ".....stopped for a brew whilst sanding beams and brushing down brickwork in the loft, prior to painting/sealing. Fucking chocking to death despite the face mask and tea."
Got hankies full of brick dust snot, now.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

I Wood wrote:
Ken Kapstick wrote:

A good set square, protractor and a sharp pencil, you should piss it mate, all the best

Fuck me your taking the Pi.

You have a nice 3.14159 now, come and back an see us real soon now y'all.

Bye bye American Pi

I Wood wrote:

You have a nice 3.14159 now, come and back an see us real soon now y'all.

Bye bye American Pi

God dammit Bobby y'all must be hunting bear with a broken fishing rod.Its almost enough to make a good old Catholic boy like myself cuss.
Holy moly you missed the last full stop jeez!

Half trying to watch the Leeds match, after spending the afternoon cooking roast lamb and trimmings. Feel a bit helpless now as our lass is not well, suspecting miscarriage. Feel like a spare part in it all, as does she I suspect. Kicking myself now for being a tosser for huffing and puffing about my roast being very poorly received by her earlier. All makes sense now she's let the cat out of the bag. Hormones are low or are decreasing, two weeks on the trot. It's a waiting game for her and me now, with not much at the end of it I suspect. Men, eh?

snake hips

Sorry to hear that KOTS.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Hope things work out KOTS, must be very hard.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

Hope all is OK KoTs. Work it out bud. It's never over til it's over. Trust me!! I know.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

Good luck to you both KOTS.

Site stalwart.

sanjidai768 wrote:

Under the field of civil engineering and architecture, construction is a method that consists of assembling or building infrastructure. Usually, this work is managed by a project manager and supervised by a construction\
]engineer, construction manager, project architect or design engineer. There are several types of construction projects such as industrial construction, building construction and heavy or civil construction.

thank you for your kind sensitive word Mr spamming twat. Now fuck off.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

king of the slums wrote:

Half trying to watch the Leeds match, after spending the afternoon cooking roast lamb and trimmings. Feel a bit helpless now as our lass is not well, suspecting miscarriage. Feel like a spare part in it all, as does she I suspect. Kicking myself now for being a tosser for huffing and puffing about my roast being very poorly received by her earlier. All makes sense now she's let the cat out of the bag. Hormones are low or are decreasing, two weeks on the trot. It's a waiting game for her and me now, with not much at the end of it I suspect. Men, eh?

Take care of yourself and her.
We waited a long, long, long time before the Mrs fell on. And I mean a long time. We have friends who've dropped £18k on IVF and, after years and years, she's now pregnant.
Know a lass with two lads that was told she would never have kids.
If I have any advice it's to try not to make it matter too much if that makes sense? We saw a female doctor at Calderdale Royal. She gave the Mrs the booster drugs but I'm convinced it was the chat she had with her that changed everything. Can't speak highly enough of that place.
Take it easy mate

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

All the best KOTS, hope everything turns out OK mate.

Take it easy KOTS. I hope it all works out.

All the best mate.

Cheers. Especially Travis, all makes sense mate, thanks.

snake hips

All the best.. Hope everything works out !!

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

Preston

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Mere Golf and Country Club

Knutsford

Pretty swanky

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

You're on my manor Raymond.

Ian Brown's moved into my postcode area this year too.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

luxury_scruff wrote:

You're on my manor Raymond.

Ian Brown's moved into my postcode area this year too.

I'm sure you're more impressed about my presence than his......

Went out for a quick bite to eat in Sessions Bar (?).  A bit posey but food was good as was the local beer I tasted.  That black pudding with onion bhaji and bread crumbed poached egg was a thing to die for!

All that was missing was a gaggle of beauties to flirt with in the hotel bar but beggars can't be choosers

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Last edited by gore (Tue 11 Nov 2014 8:49 am)

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Jurys Inn, Heathrow.

Just ordering my tea hmm

Marble Arch. Thistle hotel on a Laterooms Secrety Secret Jobby.

Recently refurbed. It's actually very nice.