Re: Where are you now......

Sat in a boozer in Bamburgh with a nice cool Guinness looking out of the window facing the castle which is bathed in glorious evening sunshine.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Between Derby and Leicester

"We are The Fall"

Working from home, choking for a pint.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

In me loft/office. Velux open listening to weird tunes with the sun on my face. Feels great.. Although Deerhoof are about to get the elbow...

Young Marxist at Tescos wrote:

Is that a euphemism?

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Mike Jones wrote:

Is that a euphemism?

Like the Lady Golfer that got stung by a wasp in between the first and second holes ?

Mike Jones wrote:

Is that a euphemism?

Thank god I'm not the only one to think something like that.  I looked at that post and thought it was the most profound piece of existentialism I'd read in ages.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Sorry lads, I actually was between Derby and Leicester

"We are The Fall"

Leicester

"We are The Fall"

10:50 tomorrow morning, I'll be looking to post -Between Leicester and Derby.

That won't be a euphemism either

"We are The Fall"

I Wood wrote:
Mike Jones wrote:

Is that a euphemism?

Like the Lady Golfer that got stung by a wasp in between the first and second holes ?

Well at least one of those is a shithole

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Suffolk

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Risckys BBQ, Main Street, Fort Worth, eating ribs and supping Modello on the terrace and it's 90°

CBIT wrote:

Risckys BBQ, Main Street, Fort Worth, eating ribs and supping Modello on the terrace and it's 90°

Business or pleasure?

Pleasure , I've blagged a corporate ticket in a suite for NASCAR on Sunday at the Texas Motor Speedway

I am at effing work partaking in a pointless open event (Local college).  I teach English GCSE at re sit - so all the kids who fail at school  are forced to re sit at college.  They hate it/me.

We have a desk with a big sign, copies of the spec and a head full of FAQ's.  However ever no one - ever, ever comes to talk to us.

It would be along the lines:

Kid:  I am planning on failing my English GCSE at school so i wondered what provisions the college offered?

Me: er...why don't try and not fail at school?

It never happens - I am here from 9 - 4 as well.  Great.

Last edited by danpiesley (Sat 04 Nov 2017 12:04 pm)

Aim Low and miss...

Bicester

Meeting at Bicester Village tomorrow.  Tenth consecutive week now I think.  Fucking hate the place.   It’s where the Chinese come to spend their money, then before they get back on the train out of here, they give them a big lump of it back ???

The lad's flat in Rodley. He leaves for the Alps on Friday....

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Little Billy Bremner wrote:

Bicester

Meeting at Bicester Village tomorrow.  Tenth consecutive week now I think.  Fucking hate the place.   It’s where the Chinese come to spend their money, then before they get back on the train out of here, they give them a big lump of it back ???

I used to quite like it there before it went 'high end'

The amusing bit is the queues outside Burberry etc - inside it's empty but they want to appear to be popular and 'must have'

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
Little Billy Bremner wrote:

Bicester

I used to quite like it there before it went 'high end'

The amusing bit is the queues outside Burberry etc - inside it's empty but they want to appear to be popular and 'must have'

A few years ago, the youngest daughter went to manage a Joules pop up shop in the designer centre. "Aim for £45k, on the first weekend", they said. She took over £95k and became fluent in mandarin and Arabic. The last bit may be an untruth.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

That Bicester is shite and expensive.

I got abeauty RL jacket from York other day £120. Green puffa ish light parker with hood. Ideal for crisp winter days.

Im in Hopshack. Bottleshop come bar.

Hawes in the Dales....just started snowing !
Just about to dine in the restaurant at a lovely Manor House hotel on the edge of town,

Ace

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Sofa. Living room. Was meant to be at Cud at The Wardrobe tonight. Knackered from work and wanted the pleasure of some tunes and IPA in the comfort of my own home. Pushing 50 Crew in the area......

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Train to hebden, hookworms.

Bradford interchange

Man

In the store ... Black Friday ... pain and the whole weekend as Mrs TT and TT junior head north to the wilds.
Saw a wolf last weekend

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Fri 24 Nov 2017 9:42 pm)

Take off hosers ...