Re: Where are you now......

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Hawes in the Dales....just started snowing !
Just about to dine in the restaurant at a lovely Manor House hotel on the edge of town,

Ace

Redmire in the Dales.....just started snowing !
Just dined in the kitchen at the lovely Manor House Barn (our house) just off the village green.

Ace

Just about to get wrapped up and walk round to our local for a few pints.   Cheers OW ????

Little Billy Bremner wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Just about to dine in the restaurant at a lovely Manor House hotel on the edge of town,

Ace

Just dined in the kitchen at the lovely Manor House Barn (our house) just off the village green.

Ace

Just about to get wrapped up and walk round to our local for a few pints.   Cheers OW ????

Nice one LBB.
You're a lucky man living up this neck of the woods.
Next trip up we'll do Redmire and the beers are on you!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

I used to have a thing going with a lass who lived in Reeth, finish work on a Friday and just disappear till Sunday night. Nobody knew me up there, mobile phone signal non existent. Local Pubs, roaring fires, fresh air,home cooked food, she even used to make me a pack up for journey home. Sex, morning, noon and night, drinks cabinet like an off licence. That drive from Reeth to Richmond then on to A1 was stunning. Once drove from Preston through Buttertubs etc to Reeth, scenery was mesmerising hard to keep your eyes on road especially when you're hungry, thirsty and nursing a semi with a full sack.
Have a good Weekend lads.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:
Little Billy Bremner wrote:
Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Ace

Ace

Nice one LBB.
You're a lucky man living up this neck of the woods.
Next trip up we'll do Redmire and the beers are on you!

Cheers Woody.
Nice long walk planned after breakfast then into town to the Wensleydale Creamery to pick up some freshly made cheese to take home.
This place is particularly recommended for old farts with anger management issues!!

lol

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Orrell.

placidcasual wrote:

Orrell.

Does this involve driving slowly on the M6 looking at the Heinz sign ?

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Orrell.

I wish. Kids footy. Ive sloped off for a bacon “barm” and shit coffee.

placidcasual wrote:
Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Orrell.

I wish. Kids footy. Ive sloped off for a bacon “barm” and shit coffee.

Sounds great! Ours is off tomorrow and I'm annoyed.
Waterlog pitch indeed.

On a bus.

Site stalwart.

Living room. Mrs and daughter watching Strictly. I have headphones on listening to Bran Van 3000......

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Macau on business but stuck over the weekend. The drinking thread has put me off getting twatted, which means I hven’t smoked, which means I haven’t gambled.

I did however buy some running gear and went out for three miles.

I have yet to stitch 4 hours of consecutive sleep together. I’m 7 days in. I’m losing my mind.

Just been for a Chinese meal, opposite the Holy Cow Burger place (Previously recommend by Misura). £15 for a meal, by far the best value of anything I have seen in Geneva. Then to Smithys Irish bar, which thankfully had happy hour. The bar maids wore kilts, one particular kilt was very short, and it was a joy watching her bend over for the glasses on the bottom shelf.. Then my daughter wanted to face time. Sorry sweetheart, cant talk right now, Daddys letching.

Been to Chester zoo , Christmas lanterns with grand kids . Misses booked me on it ages ago , she said , Leeds are in London, you won’t be going. Then mates organised a bus piss up to Macclesfield . Keep in the good books, stuck with zoo .
Freezing cold , sleeting snow . Awe but thier little faces and I won’t have the hangover from hell tomorrow.

To stand aside is to take sides.

On a bus.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

On a bus.

coach, then.

I drove to the zoo . She booked tickets for me .

Costa Adeje windy as fuck yesterday better today.

Leeds. Next year, when I book my flights back here, I will let you know, rush out to the fucking bookies and put some cash on it. I can smell an inch of snow and closed airports from four  months away.

Labia has never looked so beautiful.

Grind espresso bar Old Street. Im old theyre young, I dont belong. Im breaking in some Churchs Ive had for years. Todays the day I win the day

placidcasual wrote:

Grindr espresso bar Old Street. Im old theyre young, I dont belong. Im breaking in some Churchs Ive had for years. Todays the day I win the day

Grindr?

Old Street?

Churchs?

Be careful out there.......

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Starbucks Pocklington. New shoes still on, take that you shoe nipping muthas!!

Last edited by placidcasual (Thu 14 Dec 2017 12:42 pm)

placidcasual wrote:

Starbucks Pocklington. New shoes still on, take that you shoe nipping muthas!!

How do the Grindr hook ups in Pocklington rate alongside those in Old Street?

Was a coffee in starbucks, pocklington the prize for winning the day?

"To tell you the truth, a lot of the younger lads don't care about the FA Cup, they think it's just something your Grandparents talk about. They'd rather we got knocked out." Trevor Davies - Streatham Rovers Football Club

At work sitting at a large communal table for lunch

Listening to a young Japanese lady say she wants to go to Granada/Barcelona/Seville while she's over here for work

Young English lad she's with is saying she shouldn't go there and Marbella and Puerto Banus would be better

*shakes head*

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Listening to a young Japanese lady say she wants to go to Granada/Barcelona/Seville while she's over here for work

Young English lad she's with is saying she shouldn't go there and Marbella and Puerto Banus would be better

*shakes head*

Its a race to the bottom. Tell her she shouldn't go to Marbella and Puerto Banus and Blackpool and Southport would be better.