Topic: Interstella 5555

Fun and tongue in cheek hour long animated musical about a band kidnapped by an evil Manager to make him lots of money featuring the music of Daft Punk.

If you like them (which I do), you'll get along with it, if not avoid, as I daresay you'll consider it an hour of your life you'll never get back.

7/10.

Re: Interstella 5555

Odd Job wrote:

Fun and tongue in cheek hour long animated musical about a band kidnapped by an evil Manager to make him lots of money featuring the music of Daft Punk.

If you like them (which I do), you'll get along with it, if not avoid, as I daresay you'll consider it an hour of your life you'll never get back.

7/10.

Like an hour in Brudenell best bar on a Weds night.

placidcasual wrote:
Odd Job wrote:

7/10.

Was that down to the company or how you were feeling?

Odd Job wrote:
placidcasual wrote:
Odd Job wrote:

7/10.

Was that down to the company or how you were feeling?

Felt a bit ropey following day not down to the beer.