Re: Leeds V Doarby

playing well now..

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

And then we make a change. Here's that no neck get.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Defending Leeds

suck'ahs to the side I know you hate my 98'

Cheers for the link, great reception.

Top result against a very good side.

________________________________________________________________________________

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s526x395/1499446_416509311833919_6854913496838931361_n.jpg?oh=2d2111b068183d84b8ad1b3c0e77be73&oe=5502612E

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s851x315/10429824_750063845063803_7415024457431586826_n.jpg?oh=6a9963cc0a167e2255fee2e28fc280ed&oe=54D61333

zicoslovechild wrote:

Also, thanks.

A little wobbly in the last 5 but proper football, sensible performance.

So pleased, we can be good enough. Consistency please....

Sliding tackle. Intended.

zicoslovechild wrote:

same as
cheers

This is not a link

Proper result that

Proper display, too.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Twas ace.

I'm off to get pissed. Cheers to Placid & family for the ticket!

I'll stick a report up later...

Apart from a couple of errors, Cook bossed that midfield. I watched him all game, he played like he was years older than he is. Sits a bit deeper breaking up attacks and knocking little balls and long passes. I can honestly see him going all the way. I said Delph would get capped for England when he was plying in the 3rd division, getting the same feeling about Cook. He's a talent.

Warnock, when did you get fucking ace?

And Adryan, that was some roll about when you were fouled. Looked like someone was poking you with a cattle prod.

Poor first half, should have won 4 0.

Site stalwart.

Love it when we win smile
Might even watch poor man's MOTD and have a beer or two
Then go joy riding on a midget mobility scooter

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B3oGGFbCEAIdOif.jpg

Travis playing at no 5 today big_smile

7 goals in 16 games for Antenucci now, long may it continue.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Loose Lips wrote:

Twas ace.

I'm off to get pissed. Cheers to Placid & family for the ticket!

I'll stick a report up later...

De nada.

Been a grand day ...I've had one or two light ales and a good sleep beckons.

As long as Cook and Mowatt are in charge , everything will be ok.

"...and have you ever seen one better timed ?"

Been a grand day ...I've had one or two light ales and a good sleep beckons.

As long as Cook and Mowatt are in charge , everything will be ok.

"...and have you ever seen one better timed ?"

Site stalwart.

So many positives from that game! But we've been playing no different to that recently and not getting the rub of the green with no luck whatsoever, so maybe it's getting to be less of a 'work in progress' and more a 'team coming together'.

Firstly I thoroughly applaud Refearn for dropping Jason Pearce. The last two managers would not have had the guts to take a similar decision. Result - two ball-playing centre-backs....not only did we beat the top of the league, they had no shots on target.

I don't think at any point we looked second best to Derby, and, frankly the longer the second half went on the more likely we looked like adding a third.

Derby did not have the 6ft 3 bonecrusher midfielders of other Championship sides, so Mowatt and Cook were able to flourish. Mowatt was involved in most good things we did, Cook's work is less high profile but he keeps the machine ticking over with his hard workrate. I hope to get to see again the drag-back and spin that Adryan did in the first half that left two players flat-footed, truly wonderful skill

In Bellusci and Cooper we have two centre backs who are comfortable on the ball - always something I've liked in that position. Pearce and Lees are like deer caught in headlights with the ball at their feet, so I think we've hit on a promising pairing. Byram linked up with the attack well but still some of his distribution was wayward. Warnock seems to relish the captain's armband, another Man Of The Match performance.

As was mentioned during the game the fitness levels looked excellent with good pressing for the full 90 minutes. Antonucci was a prime example, closing down and hassling defenders throughout, two top drawer finishes from our No.34

Bit of a punch up outside the East Stand next to Bremmner. Quite entertaining. LL and I watched as I usherd my kids in. Looked like quite a few Derby there.

placidcasual wrote:

Bit of a punch up outside the East Stand next to Bremmner. Quite entertaining. LL and I watched as I usherd my kids in. Looked like quite a few Derby there.

I wanted to follow the kids in as well to be honest.

placidcasual wrote:

Derby giving it the Istanbul shit by all accounts..a few of them got their come uppance

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

old yeadonian wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Derby giving it the Istanbul shit by all accounts..a few of them got their come uppance

Looked liked Derby steaming into Leeds. All over pretty quickly.

Harvest wrote:

Apart from a couple of errors, Cook bossed that midfield. I watched him all game, he played like he was years older than he is. Sits a bit deeper breaking up attacks and knocking little balls and long passes. I can honestly see him going all the way. I said Delph would get capped for England when he was plying in the 3rd division, getting the same feeling about Cook. He's a talent.

Sounds exactly what we need. Homegrown to boot.

Cheers for the report Harvest, 64. As always, much appreciated.

Take off hosers ...

Toronto Ted wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Sounds exactly what we need. Homegrown to boot.

Cheers for the report Harvest, 64. As always, much appreciated.

Once again a pleasure Ted !