Re: Leeds V Doarby

placidcasual wrote:
old yeadonian wrote:
placidcasual wrote:

Bit of a punch up outside the East Stand next to Bremmner. Quite entertaining. LL and I watched as I usherd my kids in. Looked like quite a few Derby there.

Derby giving it the Istanbul shit by all accounts..a few of them got their come uppance

Looked liked Derby steaming into Leeds. All over pretty quickly.

Might not have been that incident then.
Got a text from my brother after, saying he'd seen some Derby get levelled after doing the old cut throat wind ups.

No matter..great result and just what the doctor ordered.
Great reports chaps,seems we thoroughly deserved it and shows how mad this division is.
A run of results would be handy now as we approach the Holiday schedule.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

CBIT wrote:

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/v/t1.0-9/s526x395/1499446_416509311833919_6854913496838931361_n.jpg?oh=2d2111b068183d84b8ad1b3c0e77be73&oe=5502612E

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xaf1/v/t1.0-9/s851x315/10429824_750063845063803_7415024457431586826_n.jpg?oh=6a9963cc0a167e2255fee2e28fc280ed&oe=54D61333

Looks like Sheridan on the right.
I assume the bint is Cellino's daughter that everyone is raving about?

old yeadonian wrote:
placidcasual wrote:
old yeadonian wrote:

Derby giving it the Istanbul shit by all accounts..a few of them got their come uppance

Looked liked Derby steaming into Leeds. All over pretty quickly.

Might not have been that incident then.
Got a text from my brother after, saying he'd seen some Derby get levelled after doing the old cut throat wind ups.

No matter..great result and just what the doctor ordered.
Great reports chaps,seems we thoroughly deserved it and shows how mad this division is.
A run of results would be handy now as we approach the Holiday schedule.

Good. Wish Id seen that.

Reet. A classic example of growing into the game if I ever saw one. The first ten minutes it was all them. After that we just edged more and more into the game until we scored. The second half we just continued in that manner. Silvestri barely had a save to make - certainly zero in the first half.

I said to Placid on the way in that it's been 10 games since I saw Leeds lose in the flesh. I'm glad I didn't jinx it. I've just been on a Derby site - fuck me I thought we were a bunch of moaning cunts. Apparently we'e still shit and if we think that performance was decent we must be mentally deficient. And we're still dirty as fuck. And the ref bottled it. Blah, blah...

One concern is there's no way we can play like that each week. Half the team collapsed to the pitch on the final whistle. But I'm prepared to be proved wrong.

There was good atmosphere with 26,000 turning up - nice to see the lower stands pretty much full.

A few special mentions; exceptional tackling from Warnock who was captain for the day. Cook and Mowatt again played beyond their years. Both finishes from Mirco were hardly simple - both needed placing in the right spot which he did.

The defence relaxed after the first goal which saw better passing out to Doukara from then on. There was certainly less wild clearances. We still need to work on our passing through midfield. The final ball to the front men is still lacking somewhat. I'm excluding Bianchi from that statement who seems to be able to consistently deliver a decent ball throughout the match.

Austin looked fucked after 5 minutes.

Let's see how we fare against Ipswich.

Well you had to win one sooner or later big_smile watched it on a stream, £25 at Watford last week but Leeds seem to think £36 is acceptable, yeah you can afford it but its a piss take so did'nt bother.Leeds did the right thing, got in our faces from the off. Thought it was a nailed on foul on Hughes before the first goal but you play to the whistle, no arguments about the result too many of ours did'nt turn up.

Watford rather than spending an extra tenner to come up to ours …. wink

Hope you and the family are well Mr Shagger.

Take off hosers ...

JunctionUltra wrote:

Well you had to win one sooner or later big_smile watched it on a stream, £25 at Watford last week but Leeds seem to think £36 is acceptable, yeah you can afford it but its a piss take so did'nt bother.Leeds did the right thing, got in our faces from the off. Thought it was a nailed on foul on Hughes
before the first goal but you play to the whistle, no arguments about the result too many of ours did'nt turn up.

He'd be a better player if he didn't spend much of the game trying to get the referee's phone number. Petulant little baby that he was yesterday and not the only one who spent much of the game complaining to the Ref.

I thought we played well yesterday but I wouldn't have fancied our chances had Derby pulled one back in the last 20.

Second game I didn't listen to/watch and they come up with the goods again. Brilliant. Must not listen more often. Only other bizarre result was Noel Hunt finding the net. Did he trip?

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:

Second game I didn't listen to/watch and they come up with the goods again. Brilliant. Must not listen more often. Only other bizarre result was Noel Hunt finding the net. Did he trip?

No but he received a bang to the head moments before scoring.

"...and have you ever seen one better timed ?"

Adryan v Sniper

[video]

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Harvest wrote:

Adryan v Sniper

[video]

You'd have to consider giving a yellow card for that, or an Oscar...

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Adryan v Sniper

[video]

Indeed. Although Tomkins last week for 'Ammers was more embarrassing

Sliding tackle. Intended.

ptitch wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Adryan v Sniper

[video]

I like the way he got up and then launched himself into a triple suko-hara with pike when that Doarby came within 10 yards of him. Just in case like.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality

ptitch wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:
Harvest wrote:

Adryan v Sniper

[video]

No it wasn't........

This is fucking cringeworthy

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
ptitch wrote:
90Piesanhour wrote:

No it wasn't........

This is fucking cringeworthy

Quite. In both cases it's simulation (of mortal wound/near death) and as such, deserves a yellow card and a fucking big fine..........and probably 10 hours community service on an orthopaedic ward - then they'll know what fucking pain is.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Harvest wrote:

Adryan v Sniper

[video]

Silly cunt !
Why doesn't he go the whole hog, put a square of lino down, pop his baseball cap on backwards and start spinning on his back.

I thought it added a bit of spice. It so shit, it was good. I'm trying it tomorrow at 5-a-side.

Toronto Ted wrote:

Watford rather than spending an extra tenner to come up to ours …. wink

Hope you and the family are well Mr Shagger.

Only just seen this, all well cheers, well apart from the dog that got ran over and killed before christmas :-(

Ahem...

Harvest wrote:

Apart from a couple of errors, Cook bossed that midfield. I watched him all game, he played like he was years older than he is. Sits a bit deeper breaking up attacks and knocking little balls and long passes. I can honestly see him going all the way. I said Delph would get capped for England when he was plying in the 3rd division, getting the same feeling about Cook. He's a talent.

Warnock, when did you get fucking ace?

And Adryan, that was some roll about when you were fouled. Looked like someone was poking you with a cattle prod.

Poor first half, should have won 4 0.

Where is Cook these days?
Is he still injured?

.....and Byram, whatever happened to him?

Get with it man. England regular now.

Hence post.

Fence post.

Harvest wrote:

Get with it man. England regular now.

Who is?

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.telegr … razil/amp/