Topic: Reds

Went yesterday for lunch, had burnt end brisket in a brioche bun it was quality. Sweet potato fries with baked beans as sides. Still full now.

Table next to me had a donut burger, it looked grim.

Service was great, quick, not fussy, polite friendly. Place was busy but not heaving.

Re: Reds

Been a few times - always been decent.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Fazenda fully booked, so ended up here.

Sorry its shit barbecue. Dry brisket, sticky, sickly burnt ends and some weird chicken.

Not worth the 32 quid bill.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

Burnt ends is this year's pulled pork.

2016 is pencilled in for 3D printed food.

And 2017 is fatal food.

Inside words right there.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

luxury_scruff wrote:

Burnt ends is this year's pulled pork.

2016 is pencilled in for 3D printed food.

I reckon "bark" will be the new Hoxton of barbecue in the very near future.

Served up by a cunt with a beard in a "pop-up" restaurant near you, very soon.

Unlucky. Not had a bad meal there yet.

Not sure about unlucky, it just seemed one of those places that added some smoke effect flavouring and some sticky sauce shit and off you go.

Like most of them type of places in the UK.

Its wasn't the worst, but not a patch on Fazenda, but I guess you get what you pay for.

"In the end, society is defined not only by what we create, but also by what we refuse to destroy."

I'm slightly biased I know the lad that owns it. Fletch went out with his sister for years.

well the Brooklyn lager was alright. Won't be back. If Fazenda is full, its a toby carvery.... not as smokey, although the waitraise with the tats was alright

You're in luck Gore, coming to a London street soon:

Growing faster than house rent prices in London Town is the trend of BBQ joints opening up…which are far more welcomed. Opening in Shoreditch earlier this year is Red’s True Barbecue, which see’s their first venture to London having already established sites in Headingley, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham. Taking over a whopping 5,400 sq ft space Red’s True Barbecue is set to woo Londoners with their authentic style, commitment to quality, great design and lively guest experience. Can’t go wrong there then. Their sizzling opening is planned for July, the height of summer…here’s one BBQ we are definitely looking forward to.

That's my inbox. Every fucking day.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.