Re: Nit Nat Reborn

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Who is Misura Sliver?

We need to know

ah bum tish - you here all week, merchandise in the foyer?

CBIT wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Who is Misura Sliver?

We need to know

ah bum tish - you here all week, merchandise in the foyer?

Unfortunately for you lot i am.......

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Sunset & Vine wrote:

Woman on the bus this morning eating her breakfast. Her spoon clinking against the glass pot of whatever delight was causing great annoyance to the man sat in front. I am going to eat my toast behind him tomorrow, see if I can get a reaction. I'm in Geneva, and can shrug and say this is what we do in England. If no reaction tomorrow, might try a full English on Friday.

Holy Cow! Gourmet Burger Company, Place de Cornavin, opposite the station used to do a mean burger.

Sunset & Vine wrote:

Woman on the bus this morning eating her breakfast. Her spoon clinking against the glass pot of whatever delight was causing great annoyance to the man sat in front. I am going to eat my toast behind him tomorrow, see if I can get a reaction. I'm in Geneva, and can shrug and say this is what we do in England. If no reaction tomorrow, might try a full English on Friday.

I once saw a man eat a whole roast chicken on a single decker bus in the first seat of the raised area at the back.  It smelled great, sounded disgusting yet he looked Co tented to fuck.  He was covered in chicken grease.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Sunset & Vine wrote:

I once saw a man eat a whole roast chicken on a single decker bus in the first seat of the raised area at the back.  It smelled great, sounded disgusting yet he looked Co tented to fuck.  He was covered in chicken grease.

Reminds me of a lads holiday back in the 80s ..  I drew the short straw and so did one of the other lads - we had to share a double bed. I was on the side of the bed furthest away from the door and instead of walking round I clambered over, pissed, stepping on my mate in the process and he wasn't happy. He was less happy when he woke up one morning next to me and could see footsteps a cross the floor including one on his chest. I had cut my foot too and dropped a bit of blood around.

The finishing touch was that I was laid on my back with the carcass of a full chicken on my chest with sauce and debris all over me and my pal

Misura wrote:
Sunset & Vine wrote:

Holy Cow! Gourmet Burger Company, Place de Cornavin, opposite the station used to do a mean burger.

I know the one you mean. I cant bring myself to eat a meal out. Had a coffee and a sarnie at starbucks and it set me back £11. I feel like crying every time I look at the prices on a menu.

Sunset & Vine wrote:
Misura wrote:
Sunset & Vine wrote:

I know the one you mean. I cant bring myself to eat a meal out. Had a coffee and a sarnie at starbucks and it set me back £11. I feel like crying every time I look at the prices on a menu.

Expensive place. If you're looking at the burger place, a few doors to your right is a cheapish english style boozer (if yer desperate), and about 400m to your left is a better place, with live footy upstairs & live music downstairs (on the same side of the road), shuts at 4 in the morning.

It's a bit drab, but i quite like geneva. The transalpino train from there to milan is a personal favourite.

Misura wrote:
Sunset & Vine wrote:
Misura wrote:

Expensive place. If you're looking at the burger place, a few doors to your right is a cheapish english style boozer (if yer desperate), and about 400m to your left is a better place, with live footy upstairs & live music downstairs (on the same side of the road), shuts at 4 in the morning.

It's a bit drab, but i quite like geneva. The transalpino train from there to milan is a personal favourite.

Thanks for the tips, I'm off downtown tomorrow, may well check them out.

Woke at 2:30, couldn't sleep.  Watched Local Hero on some hooky website.  Great film.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Huey Morgan Radio 6 this morning
He's a bit of a knob at times
But has got an attitude which I like
And he does make me smile

ambition beyond ability

I likes Huey on the radio

Big fan of Huey. Plays some proper feel good stuff.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

I've had David Essex's 'Winter's Tale' as a fucking earworm all day cos of this bastard snow.

Snowing like fuck here

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Ruthless and toothless.

Expanding Man wrote:

Ruthless and toothless.

Aye. Especially when I had £'s on +1.5 liverpool goalzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

North Parade is fucking rank!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Got a Christmas card from the local, tory, MP. Neither of us voted Tory. neutral

CharlieG wrote:

Got a Christmas card from the local, tory, MP. Neither of us voted Tory. neutral

Of course you didn't.... wink

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

Of course you didn't.... wink

Don't even joke, comrade.....

Seven Christmas cards received so far
One is from the local travel agent another from the curry house down the road
Hoping numbers pick up a bit this week
Mind not sent any out myself yet

ambition beyond ability

Just seen the postman for the first time in a week.  Health and Safety gone mad.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

My old pub has now been flattened ..

I'm genuinely touched by the amount of people who are all over Facebook talking about the good times they had with my dad.. we left there over thirty years ago and my dad's been dead 28 years.

Feeling moved

Which pub Scoots?

scootay wrote:

My old pub has now been flattened ..

I'm genuinely touched by the amount of people who are all over Facebook talking about the good times they had with my dad.. we left there over thirty years ago and my dad's been dead 28 years.

Feeling moved

You've previously posted about some of the odd "happenings" that you experienced in that pub. Would you have time to give a fuller story?