Topic: Hooligan Barrister

I was expecting Travis on this Radio 4. Got some nobber from Notts instead. Anybody know of him...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/goodlife/117 … -show.html

Travis, get him chinned round Fetter Lane.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

Re: Hooligan Barrister

I was never anything approaching a hooligan. Strictly 'coach' me.
Met him a few weeks ago in the robing room at Leeds. He was talking to one of the silks in a case I did recently (the same silk that went to the Black Grape gig at Granada). Seemed a decent enough bloke. Didn't know he haf a book coming out.
To be honest there's quite a few barristers with 'alternative' stories. Some mundane, some remarkable. Contrary to popular opinion we're not all red kecks wearing hoorays.....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Only known two, both very funny people (some of the stories had me in tears laughing) with a dark sense of humour, posh but down to earth.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Going well until he said he was best buddies with Michael Gove. Cred disappears in a flash.

Only those who dream will someday see their dreams converted to reality