Topic: rachael shelton

That's mitzee from hollyoaks for all you Sunday matinee wank festers.

One of the fittest little things I've ever seen. and this is no stalk from afar. I sold her a car on Thursday so shared a test drive and an office with her and I have her phone number.

She was actually really nice but then she cocked on the car Friday after I'd got up early to get it tested for her at 8 am so she could pick it up last night.

I kept her deposit

Re: rachael shelton

scootay wrote:

I kept her deposit

More hygenic than the other way round.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

What car Scoots?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

She was buying a mini. She has a brand new one in the states cos shes in a tv series over there. Spends the majority of the year there so just wanted a car for when in england.

I trust you told her they were shit......

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Ha ha. We put a new temp sensor on the car last week, a new airbag ecu and a new boot locking mechanism. Couldn't find owt else wrong with it.  I was thinking tho that if it goes wrong her trillion followers will know all about it and who we are. Probably a good thing she cocked. It's the last mini we've got and possibly the last. A cooper s we had the other week, the timing chain slipped causing 1200 quids worth of damage.  That's a timing g chain not a belt. A chain that's supposed to not fail or need changing.

I stand by what I said. They are truly shit cars

I've got a Mini.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

luxury_scruff wrote:

I've got a Mini.

I've got a Semi.

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy."

luxury_scruff wrote:

I've got a Mini.

Me too

luxury_scruff wrote:

I've got a Mini.

Molitor 5901 would never admit to having a mini....he was far too cool for that!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Minis

Great cars

Miles better than a Focus

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.