Topic: Boyd

Funnier than you remembered. "I don't know what you do, but it's bugger all..."

You ever called a phone-in show?

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Re: Boyd

Baiting taxi drivers, truckers and the people who get up at 6.00pm.

Then, "from sea to shining sea..." Scott Chisolm natch.

He’s walked back to his youth and hymned the young man he was with knowing affection, despite the rain of bitter knowledge manhood has inevitably brought him.

Points win to the gadge calling in.
Is Boyd one of the cunts who did Magpie?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Thinks so.

When I got hit on the head and I saw stars, and closed my eyes, I could see the fat Magpie font. Honest.

One for sorrow!
Two for joy.
3 for a girl and Stranks was a boy!

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

Can't help but think it was better than Blue Peter though.

Pissing elephants, charity towers with big arrows and a bloke called Purves with an indiscriminate accent.

The sound of Welwyn Garden City no doubt.

Yeah but John Noakes flares were a joy to behold!

..and I bet Val did a proper turn.

Well she did in my teenage fantasies anyhow.

Lovely Juddlies.

Val shacked up with Joan Armatrading didn't she?

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...