Re: The Oscars

Yep, always assuming he doesn't lose another passport on the way back from Australia.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

albert herbert hawkins wrote:

Yep, always assuming he doesn't lose another passport on the way back from Australia.

Long time no post, I hope you are well!!

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Spent six months in the UK renovating the house we bought in Shrewsbury. Lived on a camp bed for more than half of that with no hot water. Broke my foot early on, had a boot on for seven weeks. Spent 220K sterling. Got back to HK on Dec 23rd and I'm now fixing everything that she's broken here whilst I've been away. Also moving house here just found a new gaff. just started job hunting here. Been a tad busy.

Fascista, Communista, Tory Boy or Labourista, come and view the whole damn vista, om pom push

albert herbert hawkins wrote:

Spent six months in the UK renovating the house we bought in Shrewsbury. Lived on a camp bed for more than half of that with no hot water. Broke my foot early on, had a boot on for seven weeks. Spent 220K sterling. Got back to HK on Dec 23rd and I'm now fixing everything that she's broken here whilst I've been away. Also moving house here just found a new gaff. just started job hunting here. Been a tad busy.

Back living in HK?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

For the foreseeable, her job's good. I just need to get sorted. Interviewed with the telco I used to work for yesterday. They have nothing right away but are interested as apart from anything else I generally know their network better than the people I end up speaking with.

I love reading of Albert's pot of cash and what he does with it.

Expanding Man wrote:

I love reading of Albert's pot of cash and what he does with it.

More a jam jar currently

This mate of mine and CBIT just picked best sound at AMPS - Association Of Motion Picture Sound for the Baby Driver mix beating Blade Runner and Dunkirk amongst others. He might yet be in with a shout for Horsforth's first Oscar. Perhaps they can name a pub after him like the Brownlees.

Albert - Good to hear you're doing well mate, sling us your number / skype in a PM, you'll have seen I'm off FB  for good.

#DoTheDai \o/

So Baby Driver lost out at Dunkirk at both the BAFTAs and The Oscars which frankly is bollocks. With the exception of the scene in the boat on the beach the Dunkirk soundtrack is nowt to write home about. I take some comfort from the award from AMPs which is of course voted for by film sound professionals but not much. Told my mate to chin some cunt from the academy, he's on the whiskey apparently so you never know, he might make the evening news yet.