Topic: José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix

Wonder how this is going to go. I guess he's one of the only people who can handle the idea of following Bacon chops.

Ive not really watched many of his post Chelsea teams but I'll never forget that Porto game vs Celtic. Dullest most negative performance. Cant see the red masses being content with grinding results out.

Press conferences and interviews will be a bit more entertaining.

Re: José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix

He needs to fire Giggs quick sharp and all the other glory year taggers on.

His teams are shit to watch, match made in heaven..

#DoTheDai \o/

Sick to death of hearing about him already and he's not even started as such,yet.

That Sky sports channel likes a bit of overkill don't they.?

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

I have been trying to ignore it but they have been reporting it on the BBC news.....as news not sports.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I don't watch the news. Not a conscious decision, just none of it interests me. Kids have SSN on and tell me about stuff, most of it just sounds like Charlie Browns teacher.....

He's losing it

Can you imagine hearing Leeds fans moan like that after 2 losses in a row?

< runs for cover >

People are Twats

The media obsession with Scum "crisis" is ridiculous. They've only played three matches ffs. Though I hope fervently it doesn't happen, they may win the next five on the trot (though I doubt it) and the "crisis" is over.

Why should they "have" to win anything? I can't stand that sense of entitlement. They've had their long time in the sun and, clearly a mediocre team at present, may have to settle for being also-rans.

Nor is it all about Moaninho. His moodiness and convoluted thinking may be affecting the players, but they're professionals pulling huge pay packets, so it's up to them to get a different attitude and sort it on the field.

Meanwhile, I'm enjoying seeing them suffer. When Moura put it to bed last night with that third goal, I let out a cheer normally reserved for a Canaries' goal (yes, haha, I know). The only other time I remember doing that recently was when South Korea sent the Krauts home.

The Scum will come sniffing after Bielsa soon - that'll be Leeds United meltdown, our new Messiah nicked by them...

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

https://twitter.com/jimdalycomedy/statu … 9408318465

He spent all night staring down at the lights of LS. Wondering if he could ever go home.

Brilliant

To stand aside is to take sides.

He’s got to be getting the heave ho.

Manchester United board have announced that José has their full backing.

That's footy talk for "We're interviewing for his job" if ever I've heard it.

People are Twats

The scummers are 2-0 down against Newcastle despite 73% possession.

People are Twats

Good win in the end for the cunt bastards.

Does anyone give a fuck? Don't think they've ever been further off my radar. TBH it's City fans that fuck me off these days.....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Travis Bickle wrote:

Does anyone give a fuck? Don't think they've ever been further off my radar. TBH it's City fans that fuck me off these days.....

It was on the TV when I was in the pub with the missus.  Newcastle are shit but it was a well earned comeback win.

Never knew Woodward's part in this.

Now I get his blank face; https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 … are_btn_tw

Travis Bickle wrote:

The PL fell off my radar a long time ago, especially that lot

I think its interesting the stuff going on there. The fans and Jose are beefing but they still spend vast sums on players and their wages. The only problem is the other club in their city is out doing them in every department.

Like Conn says, Citeh have completely transformed that part of Manchester. The complex where the ground is, is pretty impressive for what was a post industrial waste land.

I rarely watch any football but watched them come back from 0-2 down and found myself rooting for them. I like Jose, he’s a colourful character.

Masking tape.

Zidane.

Soon.

placidcasual wrote:

I rarely watch any football but watched them come back from 0-2 down and found myself rooting for them. I like Jose, he’s a colourful character.

I think he WAS a colourful character, now he just comes across as bitter and angry. File alongside Roy Keane.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'