Re: Cunts thread?

Misura wrote:
space wrote:

So just because 52% of posters want to leave the old beer thread then we all have to fuckin suffer.  It'll be the end of the world as we know it.  Thatcher's ghost will awaken and steal your childrens milk.   We'll have world war three.  All because you didn't want foreign beers coming over here into our beer thread just because they're cheaper.

You racist beer cunts.  You love trump.     etc.

This forum is going down hill fast. It wasn't like this in the good old days was it? You could happily leave your sub forum open, without fear of cross posting. There is an established way of doing things here & people tasked with keeping the place tidy. One is being ignored by the other, as not to upset recent arrivals. They might accept cross posting where they come from, but we don't do it here. The elastic has gone, and it certainly hasn't enriched the forum. It's symptomatic of the insidious creep of political correctness, facilitated by the liberal minority and tolerated by the passive majority. Yer bastards. wink

I blame Thatcher's cider.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

I love a ham and pickle sandwich me - had one everyday this week.  However today I pushed the envelope somewhat and had it on white bread.

I'm a maverick - I play by my own rules.

Aim Low and miss...

Paul Ince

http://www.givemesport.com/1017582-paul … -III-1sted

She was probably asking for a slap

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:

Paul Ince

Fuck me, you're about 20 years late with that one smile

CBIT wrote:

Paul Ince

Fuck me, you're about 20 years late with that one smile

Probably 25 smile

Nice way to get a sly dig at Moyes and all the other Mike Bassett's out there

Football exists in a bubble

Oh, where to begin with this one? Jacqui Oatley & Paul Ince. It might not be the top two seeds at the Cunt Cup, but it's still a good match up. An up & coming, quick witted young pretender, ecstatic with the sound of her own voice, never shy in exposing the lack of depth to her knowledge, eager to show herself to a wider audience and a well established, time served cunt, confident in his own cuntishness, who never misses an opportunity to show his cuntishness when given a stage. It's like the end of war games when the computer runs through loads of different scenarios and realises whatever happens he can't win. The same here, no likely end would bring me loss, or leave me happier than before.

I'd be tempted to give one a sword & a shield, the other a net & trident and let them settle it out themselves on a PPV special.

Was the 1st April the official start of the Moyes Hunting season? Christ, from new young kid on the block to pariah, in 6 years via old Trafford. An ill chosen turn of phrase off camera, but no worse than that. In context, it carried all the threat & menance of a woman saying 'You're still not too old to be put across my knee & spanked'. Compare Moyes' comment to the open nastiness & passive aggressiveness that Siralex used to dish out & not a dicky bird was said. The only thing I can think of is if, a but like with Keys & Gray, that there's more 'off camera' footage knocking about ready to be realised and it's part of a larger scheme.

The stoking of the fire by the shadow sports secretary wasn't needed either, but then again, it's always difficult for politicians to ignore picking the low hanging fruit.

Last edited by Misura (Wed 05 Apr 2017 10:15 am)

Misura wrote:

Oh, where to begin with this one? Jacqui Oatley & Paul Ince. It might not be the top two seeds at the Cunt Cup, but it's still a good match up. An up & coming, quick witted young pretender, ecstatic with the sound of her own voice, never shy in exposing the lack of depth to her knowledge, eager to show herself to a wider audience and a well established, time served cunt, confident in his own cuntishness, who never misses an opportunity to show his cuntishness when given a stage. It's like the end of war games when the computer runs through loads of different scenarios and realises whatever happens he can't win. The same here, no likely end would bring me loss, or leave me happier than before.

I'd be tempted to give one a sword & a shield, the other a net & trident and let them settle it out themselves on a PPV special.

Was the 1st April the official start of the Moyes Hunting season? Christ, from new young kid on the block to pariah, in 6 years via old Trafford. An ill chosen turn of phrase off camera, but no worse than that. In context, it carried all the threat & menance of a woman saying 'You're still not too old to be put across my knee & spanked'. Compare Moyes' comment to the open nastiness & passive aggressiveness that Siralex used to dish out & not a dicky bird was said. The only thing I can think of is if, a but like with Keys & Gray, that there's more 'off camera' footage knocking about ready to be realised and it's part of a larger scheme.

The stoking of the fire by the shadow sports secretary wasn't needed either, but then again, it's always difficult for politicians to ignore picking the low hanging fruit.

Politicians et al getting involved is way over the top - as is FA enquiry.  It was resolved between the two of them,  fair enough - let it lie.  My point being that if any of us said something similar at work we'd be hung drawn and quartered if the woman involved made something of it.  In football it's just 'banter' iinit.....?

Why was it covered up by the BBC?  How did it get out?  Its OK bringing birds in to report on it, smile for the camera and generally be there to be easier on the eye than Ian dowie (despite the talent they may have like Dalglish, Bingham, Yorath).   

Managers and coaches are often horrible controlling Bastards and the press conference is where they show their colours.  Journos ask fairly bland questions on the whole but the ones that seem to get to them are when they are asked about the stability of their position and that is designed to press buttons and is a bit naughty in my book.  Maybe it's even worse coming from a young lass?  Should that matter?  Managers on the whole have been working in a solely male profession for 30 years or so therefore they call them "darling" and dismiss their questions a bit more readily.  Moyes should be adult enough to just say, "there was no extra pressure, we are just trying to win games".   He needs to glance at his bank account and chill the fuck out. 

Managers blowing their stack is a story so they try and get them to do just that to create copy.  Pearson, Keane, Mourinho, etc....

Last edited by Reggie Perrin (Wed 05 Apr 2017 10:57 am)

Misura wrote:

Politicians et al getting involved is way over the top - as is FA enquiry.  It was resolved between the two of them,  fair enough - let it lie.  My point being that if any of us said something similar at work we'd be hung drawn and quartered if the woman involved made something of it.  In football it's just 'banter' iinit.....?

I bet you would never use that language at work though.  I wouldn't, no firkin way.  It's the veiled threat in the combination of using the word "slap" and warning about future conduct.  If you or I did that at work the room would go silent and you'd be taken a aside for a "what the fuck...." type conversation.

Misura wrote:

Horrible, horrible bastards though.  Keys in particular is an oily creep who embarrassed himself the way he was trying to be pally with the guests.  His "hanging out the back" comment was gruesome and potentially damaging for Redknapp who is / was happily married.

Could he be more of a cunt?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ri … ls-9851206

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Misura wrote:

I bet you would never use that language at work though.  I wouldn't, no firkin way.  It's the veiled threat in the combination of using the word "slap" and warning about future conduct.  If you or I did that at work the room would go silent and you'd be taken a aside for a "what the fuck...." type conversation.

Exactly,  football still thinks it's above the law.  I could generalise and talk about young players treating girls like pieces of meat in these 'roasting' sessions being an extension of the "we're in football so normal rules don't apply"

CBIT wrote:

He could support Wednesday. He'd then pass through the last tier of cuntdom, and become a orb of bright light.

Last edited by Misura (Wed 05 Apr 2017 11:45 am)

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Misura wrote:

I'll try it this afternoon and let you know how i get on.

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

I'll try it this afternoon and let you know how i get on.

Wear the Go-Pro

CBIT wrote:

She's well shot of him and that young lass is weird looking.  Get half of his shit and toe-poke him out of the door.  What 27 year old would be interested in a 60 year morally repugnant man-child who has to shave his fingers to appear human?

Michael Vaughn.

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

I know it's a no-brainer, but can we have mention of Kelvin MacKenzie for his most recent fuck-wittery?

Surely a contender for cunt of year 2017.  (and 2016, 2015 and all previous years since his cunting inception)

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:

I know it's a no-brainer, but can we have mention of Kelvin MacKenzie for his most recent fuck-wittery?

Surely a contender for cunt of year 2017.  (and 2016, 2015 and all previous years since his cunting inception)

Kelvin MacKenzie can NEVER be included enough times in this thread.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

90Piesanhour wrote:
space wrote:

Kelvin MacKenzie can NEVER be included enough times in this thread.

When you're right, you're right.

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Andrea Radrizzani

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Nidial alboraki - the cunt who murdered my Nephew.

https://www.expressandstar.com/news/cri … t-and-run/

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bi … ting-story

Aim Low and miss...

Sorry for your loss.  Needless waste of life.

Upturned spoons in sinks that piss water everywhere when you turn on the tap.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Sorry for your loss.  Needless waste of life.

Cheers.

Aim Low and miss...