Re: Cunts thread?

S

Last edited by Mega Armageddon Chickens (Sat 03 Jun 2017 9:40 pm)

Express?

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

S

Club seven?

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Sorry about that. I typed in the name of one of the famous football stars currently in action for one of the worlds major teams and then I realised that I was being too harsh.

Its all relative given events later .

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

Sorry about that. I typed in the name of one of the famous football stars currently in action for one of the worlds major teams and then I realised that I was being too harsh.

Its all relative given events later .

When all's said & done, and disregarding all the nasty stuff that's currently going on; he's still a cunt, MAC. He has the choice of behaving like a normal human being or a snidey, cheating, cowardly cunt, he usually choses the latter. My only hope is that karma catches up with him, or something falls on him from a great height.

Ian Brown

C&A wannabe cunt

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

People who start petitions (usually on Facebook) when something goes contrary to their wishes.
We have a process called democracy, you cunts.

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

Vinnie 'Hardman' Jones

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/vi … 57811.html

Our man from Halifax might know better than me but is that even doable in a night? What's the fox per square kilometer ration in the UK? I'm sure it varies depending on where you are. Maybe he was in London?

Shitehawk.

Expanding Man wrote:

Vinnie 'Hardman' Jones

I rolled out the ultimate sanction for the cunt. 

I unfollowed him on Twitter.

People are Twats

Expanding Man wrote:

Vinnie 'Hardman' Jones

I saw that and thought the same. He's since deleted the tweet, and gone for the old 'account was hacked' excuse. I wasn't sure whether it's a photoshop, but that's one hell of a slaughter of foxes. The reasoning being that they, in the course of their day to day existance as wild animals, have the temerity to kill other animals for food, that Jones and his mates like to kill for fun. So he kills 'em first before killing the other lot. All for fucking fun. The full weight cunt.

Misura wrote:
Expanding Man wrote:

Vinnie 'Hardman' Jones

I saw that and thought the same. He's since deleted the tweet, and gone for the old 'account was hacked' excuse. I wasn't sure whether it's a photoshop, but that's one hell of a slaughter of foxes. The reasoning being that they, in the course of their day to day existance as wild animals, have the temerity to kill other animals for food, that Jones and his mates like to kill for fun. So he kills 'em first before killing the other lot. All for fucking fun. The full weight cunt.

But if he kills the foxes first then he gets to kill more rabbits and game birds.......

Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
Misura wrote:
Expanding Man wrote:

Vinnie 'Hardman' Jones

But if he kills the foxes first then he gets to kill more rabbits and game birds.......

A fair point, well put. He's obviously got a fairly high kill quota. After he's shot them, then it's the next door's labrador, and then his family's labrador. Old Vinny won't stop pressing the trigger until he runs out of ammo or he's knee deep in boreoeutherian blood.

Misura wrote:
Ray Hankin's shorts wrote:
Misura wrote:

A fair point, well put. He's obviously got a fairly high kill quota. After he's shot them, then it's the next door's labrador, and then his family's labrador. Old Vinny won't stop pressing the trigger until he runs out of ammo or he's knee deep in boreoeutherian blood.

Wonder when he's going to go on a Billy Whitehurst hunt?

Never.  The shithouse

*shudders* He'd need a bigger boat.................

My perfect day would be to get up early, get the hide out, shoot pigeons all day, bagging 200, then go lamping all night and get half-a-dozen foxes.

So it begs the question, how many dead foxes is too many, Vinnie?

People are Twats

Seb Coe.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Seb Coe.

Always has been. A rapid cunt at times mind, but still a cunt nonetheless.

whyIoughta wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Seb Coe.

Always has been. A rapid cunt at times mind, but still a cunt nonetheless.

Oh aye, ruthless too.  However, if he said today was Sunday I would do a lot of research before betting money on it.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Good at the beep test in his day.

Aim Low and miss...

Chimpanzees!
Every last one of em!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Old Wharfedaler wrote:

Chimpanzees!
Every last one of em!

"A ripped anus". That. Is. The. Type. Of. Bastards. We. Are. Dealing. With.

https://www.newscientist.com/article/21 … er-tyrant/

William Rees Mogg

"You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter"

A certain Salt Lake City police officer!

Full weight one!!

Managerial endeavour = houses = money.

Hal Robson-Kanu. You talentless cunt. Your inability to square a football to bale has cost me a fucking fortune. You. Cunt.