Re: Cunts thread?

Misura wrote:

Hal Robson-Kanu. You talentless cunt. Your inability to square a football to bale has cost me a fucking fortune. You. Cunt.

Hopefully the young lad from Liverpool secured you some money back?
That unless you had a 2 nil or Bale as scorer?

"A bigot,a person who is intolerant or hostile towards different social groups and who regards members of these groups with hatred"

No, had over 1.5 match goals, and i needed another goal by any source.

It's one thing that amazes me about the majority of footballers, they're stupid. Time & time again their decision making is akin to that of a cow. A stupid cow.

Hal Robson-Kanu, a jobbing forward at the best of times, who only has an international career due to ched evans' decision making process, and the fact he's marginally better than simon church (even the vast majority of omjer's are), breaks towards the opposition goal, with a team mate of world class ability free to his left, decides that the course of action that will best lead to a goal is him attempting to smash one in from over 20 yrds out, like he has never previously done in his rancid middling career. That qualifying group will go down to goal difference, and i hope that karma catches up with the prick.

Great strike by the young liverpool lad, mind.

Last edited by Misura (Sun 03 Sep 2017 9:14 am)

I hope you went out smiling like a child, into the cool remnant of a dream.

I tell you who are cunts. Cunts who talk about their journey to work and coming off the 62 at 25 and maybe coming over the tops next time or some such rep talk shit cunty bastard drivel that no-one gives a flying fuck about. Get the fucking train.

Site stalwart.

Harvest wrote:

I tell you who are cunts. Cunts who talk about their journey to work and coming off the 62 at 25 and maybe coming over the tops next time or some such rep talk shit cunty bastard drivel that no-one gives a flying fuck about. Get the fucking train.

Someone had the last custard cream?

Cricket. Englands barmy army.... Probably a bunch of top gear watching cunts as well/

Got more soul, than a sock with a hole.

l.q.navarro. wrote:

Cricket. Englands barmy army.... Probably a bunch of top gear watching cunts as well/

Seconded.

http://www.last.fm/listen/artist/Art%2BAttacks/similarartists
http://www.stewarthomesociety.org/interviews/artattax.htm

¡No pasaran!

"Here come the Barmy Army, they’re absolutely crazy, Bart, Elvis and the baby, kill kill kill stab murder and despatch"
Petty Sessions by Half Man Half Biscuit

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

I just caught the One Show!

Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

What, like a virus?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

space wrote:
Mega Armageddon Chickens wrote:

What, like a virus?

It felt like that.

They had gathered quite a collection

Every now and then I forget how much of a cunt Piers Morgan is.  But I don't have to wait too long for him to remind me.

The 'Well, take a look at what happened. SERIOUSLY' man.

Last edited by Misura (Sat 25 Nov 2017 1:52 pm)

The barmy army have got their own press officer.

The wall-to-wall cunts

"We are The Fall"

World's full of 'em

Especially bus drivers,  Margate wide-boys,  and people who have no trouble sleeping

You are what you repeatedly do. Excellence is not an event - it is a habit.

Me

Earlier today I tried to pay for my Greggs sausage roll with my Oyster card

Misura wrote:

They are looking to bill the cunt.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Misura wrote:

They are looking to bill the cunt.

They should definitely ping him

The trouble with modern society is that stupidity is rewarded. By him acting like an imbecile, he'll be richly rewarded. The video has over 1m views, it's made the papers & he'll do a full round of media appearances. He'll make £10k plus for this.

I know the answer by looking/listening to him, but i'll ask the question anyway; what kind of stupid cunt thinks that sticking his head in a microwave and filling it with quick drying filler is ok? On any level? Even is it was successful? If the i was a relation of some old dear that had to wait in the freezing cold for an ambulance/fire engine because they were diverted for this prick, i would seek him out, and strongly remonstrate with him.

Last edited by Misura (Fri 08 Dec 2017 5:04 pm)

Misura wrote:

The trouble with modern society is that stupidity is rewarded. By him acting like an imbecile, he'll be richly rewarded. The video has over 1m views, it's made the papers & he'll do a full round of media appearances. He'll make £10k plus for this.

I know the answer by looking/listening to him, but i'll ask the question anyway; what kind of stupid cunt thinks that sticking his head in a microwave and filling it with quick drying filler is ok? On any level? Even is it was successful? If the i was a relation of some old dear that had to wait in the freezing cold for an ambulance/fire engine because they were diverted for this prick, i would seek him out, and strongly remonstrate with him.

Twats like this have to escalate.  Eventually the dark forces of Darwinism are going to catch up with the cunt.

Mind boggling, absolutely mind boggling. The accuser, the CPS & the police need to have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/15/student-l … e-7161774/

Last edited by Misura (Fri 15 Dec 2017 9:57 am)

Believable.

She sounds like a right mucky cow. How come I never get texts like that.

Won't go into too much detail but suffice to say I had a document disclosed on the first morning of a rape trial this year that so fundamentally undermined the case it was dropped immediately. The client had become estranged from his family as a result of the allegation over the year he was on bail.
The system of disclosure isn't bad at present, it's genuinely broken. Whilst not as extreme as this case, fundamental failures are commonplace.
It's very simple. Run an institution like the CPS into the ground through chronic underfunding and impose a crass and needless 'target-based' culture that cares more about box - ticking than the actual law and this is what you get.
Trust me, it is only going to get much, much worse.....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

What I can't believe/struggle to understand is hwo it ever progressed anywhere near this far. Surely, at the 1st stage of the whole thing, when the lad gets picked up by the police for questioning & he tells/shows the police the text messages and/or says 'ask her mates about her', the whole thing should've unraveled. In my naive mind, I'd thought a situation like this gets resolved within 6 months. An accusation is made, a statement is taken from her, he's pulled in & interviewed, he's told to reappear in 6 months times, the two stories are checked out & he's called back in to be told no further action.

Admittedly, the latter stages of this doesn't portray the cps in a good light, but serious questions have to be asked about the police, and i mean serious questions.

Trav, do you think that this case is just an example of the general fuckwittery involved or is it specific to sex crimes? Is there a 'pressure' to push them through & in front of a judge & damn the evidence?

Last edited by Misura (Fri 15 Dec 2017 8:21 pm)