Re: Cunts thread?

Misura wrote:

Mind boggling, absolutely mind boggling. The accuser, the CPS & the police need to have a good hard look at themselves in the mirror.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/12/15/student-l … e-7161774/

And there are photos of the wrongly accused.....why no photos of the girl?

"You can't polish a turd, but you can roll it in glitter"

There are a number of reasons for problems like this. Poorly-trained officers who, through no fault of their own, have little if any understanding of the rules of disclosure. Add to that the inherent desire of most officers to avoid doing anything that might assist the defence in even the most minute of ways and you have a recipe for disaster.
Add to that you have a chronically-underfunded Crown Prosecution Service where again, sadly, there are many who just don't get the rules.
Like so many aspects of modern life, everything now is about figures and statistics. About getting things done quickly and efficiently. And, as with those other aspects, the result is often anything but that which is intended.
I could literally be here to the new year setting how and why the system is failing but suffice to say from what I know of what is in the pipeline, it will get worse not better. I guarantee that matters relating to disclosure will not improve after this and that, ultimately, over time the resources allocated to deal with such matters, be it staff or training, will be cut.
This is what running a legal system like a 'business' does. It is an utterly flawed model.

Last edited by Travis Bickle (Fri 15 Dec 2017 9:37 pm)

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

And it has fuck all to do with my fees.....

She’s the main man in the office in the city and she treats me like I’m just another lackey, but I can put a tennis racket up against my face and pretend that I am Kendo Nagasaki...

Overloaded system.  Yeah.  I get it.  But not one single copper knew that these messages existed? It's a stretch. 

Surely if there wasn't the manpower to check through available evidence then the CPS had no right to start a prosecution until there was. There must be a tick box somewhere that says "Has some cunt looked at the evidence yet?"   Or is that the shit that is going to be investigated?

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

Life's full of cunts I reckon.

Call me up in dreamland. Radio to me man.

My headstone inscription sorted I reckon.

In the news that this late/non disclosure of evidence happens a lot.

Is this a deliberate ploy?

Odd one - chasing figures?

Aim Low and miss...

Guatemala, Honduras, Togo, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and the Marshall Islands.

Misura wrote:

Guatemala, Honduras, Togo, Micronesia, Nauru, Palau and the Marshall Islands.

And Antigua-Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Bahamas, Benin, Bhutan, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Cameroon, Canada, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, Equatorial Guinea, Fiji, Haiti, Hungary, Jamaica, Kiribati, Latvia, Lesotho, Malawi, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland, Romania, Rwanda, Solomon Islands, South Sudan, Trinidad-Tobago, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu are only a bit cunty.

Add Nikki Haley to the list, she appears to be a shit house.

Upon ending her "We'll be taking great interest in those that vote against us & i'll be making a list" speech. She was quickly approached by Bolivia’s UN ambassador, Sacha Llorenty, who advised Haley that the first name she should write down in her black book was Bolivia.

That's exactly the kind of attitude i like. Fucking fair play to you Sacha.

I've just read that this was the best outcome for America that they've ever had in an Israel related vote.  Usually they hardly get a vote.

Grown adults that do that dance where they tap feet with people.  Fuck is that?

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:

Morris dancing?

Misura wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

Morris dancing?

No, them lads are ace.  It's on some advert on tv at the moment and it's silly as arseholes.

Logan Paul

Trevor Sinclair ( in the "daft" sub section ).

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

My work colleagues.

Toby Young. He doubles your money because not only is he a world-class, gold-standard, gilt-edged cunt but his continued presence in public life proves how cuntish the world still is.

Travis Bickle wrote:

Toby Young. He doubles your money because not only is he a world-class, gold-standard, gilt-edged cunt but his continued presence in public life proves how cuntish the world still is.

Nothing to do with being a Tory then?  wink

Travis Bickle wrote:

He left school at 16 with one Grade C GCE O-Level in English Literature and did menial jobs under a Government Youth Training Scheme. He then retook his O-Levels and went to the Sixth Form of William Ellis School, Highgate, leaving with two Bs and a C at A-Level and managing to obtain a place at Brasenose College, Oxford.

#MeritocracyThat

^^  Did his dad not wangle that?

I am a teacher and this (Tory or not a Tory) is a massive wad of cunt from someone who clearly has absolutely no idea what so ever.  He said so him self after he admitted that running a free school was 'harder than he thought' and him getting that watchdog role in HE is fucking laughable.  He is about as qualified as my left pip.

Part of the demonising of the public sector.

https://twitter.com/bloodyhell1000/stat … 8994259970

Cunt.

Aim Low and miss...

You get the same orchestrated outrage every time anyone outside the labour party are put into any public position or within the BBC.  It's designed to bully public bodies to give places to labour leaning candidates only. 

And before you go off on one, my position is that they are all cunts in politics, it just ammuses me when people can't see the dance for what it is and thinks there is a "side" that still has integrity.

I think Toby Young really sets the cat amongst the pigeons.  it is laughable really.  The things he has said re education is shocking and he is a misogynist to boot.  Vile vile creature.

I'll happily slag Labour types as well - that Dugher arsehole was being a cunt ;last week - passive/aggressive frustration tactics in support o that other cunt Stella Cressey.  Vile Vile creatures.  Need de selecting.

Aim Low and miss...

Jeremy Hunt just said on the radio that the NHS is performing 5,000 more operations per day than it was 5 years ago?  Really?  1.825m more operations than 5 years ago.

Are there even that many operations carried out?