Re: The Trump

Can anyone explain how recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital will enhance the peace process?
.......or am I just thick?

The insurgency began.................and you missed it.

CharlieG wrote:

Can anyone explain how recognising Jerusalem as Israel's capital will enhance the peace process?

It's something he promised to do in return for a £35 million dollar "campaign contribution".

Leeds United:  Boiling Barnsley's piss since 2018.

And plays to his base - evangelical christians, the fucking evil quarter-witted judgmental sanctimonious cunts.

Did i follow the correct adjective listing there Misura?

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Violence breaks out on the West Bank... no shit

the question is whats going on out of sight and unobserved after this comment focused everyone's attention on the Middle East peace process

Last edited by Toronto Ted (Thu 07 Dec 2017 11:49 pm)

Take off hosers ...

Probably Kushner is going down unless he can find someone in the DoJ willing to sack Mueller. That is causing him extreme tension. The truth will out.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

space wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

It's something he promised to do in return for a £35 million dollar "campaign contribution".

Deppressing but equally I can imagine the shit Clinton was promising too.  She would have has so many promissory notes that she may as well have been a Republican.  Precisely why she was a poor candidate. 

I hope Bernie stays healthy and they put a good team together for 3 years time.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Mike Jones wrote:

And plays to his base - evangelical christians, the fucking evil quarter-witted judgmental sanctimonious cunts.

Did i follow the correct adjective listing there Misura?

Yes, i think so. I glad someone is paying attention. wink

Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

Depressing but equally I can imagine the shit Clinton was promising too.  She would have has so many promissory notes that she may as well have been a Republican.  Precisely why she was a poor candidate. 

He'd do exactly the same; perhaps only more subtly.

B Clinton was invited to bilderberg in '91 when he was gov of arkansas and was given his script, the same for blair in '93, when he was shadow home sec. "We've picked you out as special, we've got plans for you, the world needs more people like you, if you want to the top job, we expect this from you, if you do it you'll be richly rewarded & protected".

The plug of the 2 state solution bath was removed in 1948, and the water has been draining away ever since.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:
CharlieG wrote:

Deppressing but equally I can imagine the shit Clinton was promising too.  She would have has so many promissory notes that she may as well have been a Republican.  Precisely why she was a poor candidate. 

There is NO equivalence between Trump and Clinton. I'm not a huge fan of hers by any stretch but she is firmly within usual politician territory and all the shit that goes with it. Trump is something else entirely, all norms and quite a few laws out the window. To equate the two normalizes what is happening.

Snatching misery from the jaws of glory since, ooooooh, 1973?

Mike Jones wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:
space wrote:

There is NO equivalence between Trump and Clinton. I'm not a huge fan of hers by any stretch but she is firmly within usual politician territory and all the shit that goes with it. Trump is something else entirely, all norms and quite a few laws out the window. To equate the two normalizes what is happening.

I wasn't looking to equate the two really but accept it kind of looked like that.  He's a fucking halfwitted imbecile who is heading for impeachment or assassination.  Hillary was the personification of the complacency and arrogance of the well to do Democrats.  They forgot what they were supposed to be.

I'd offer you a beer, but I've only got six cans.

Reggie Perrin wrote:
Mike Jones wrote:
Reggie Perrin wrote:

I wasn't looking to equate the two really but accept it kind of looked like that.  He's a fucking halfwitted imbecile who is heading for impeachment or assassination.  Hillary was the personification of the complacency and arrogance of the well to do Democrats.  They forgot what they were supposed to be.

But not before he causes an enormous fucking mess in the US and further afield. That cunt will not go down without taking many people down with him and would likely use the default 'lets start a war' excuse to see if that gets him of the hook. Worked well in the past.

'When you become a grown up, people stop asking you what your favourite dinosaur is....They don't even care.'

Hmmmm.  The revelation that it was Blair that told Trump that GCHQ had listened in to the Russia meeting while he tried to pimp himself out as a Middle East envoy.

If true, does that constitute treason?  Do we believe it?  I wouldn't trust the cunt as far as I could throw him, but surely even Blair the known liar and self promoting egotist wouldn't go that far.  Would he?

He's off his fucking chops..

A simple city boy with wild grown country tastes

Can't someone put DMT in his cigars or something? There isn't an ego on the planet more in need of dissolving.

Problem is, if we don't look out, his ego will dissolve the planet.

Or his hairspray.

There will be a war soon.

I don't think the DoJ won't find anything particularly strong on collusion with the ruskies for election purposes, not enough to impeach, but it will open up the money-laundering operations between the Russians and the New York property brigade. The SEC have this week subpoena'd son-in-law, I think he is fucked and it has nothing to do with the election. The two sons also better be have the best legal team that money can buy.

This is worth bookmarking.   Give yourself a daily look into the world of the Russian Bot media network.  As always "MAGA" is top of the pops.

https://dashboard.securingdemocracy.org/

Fire and Fury?  Read the first half. 

Highlights are possibly the Trump/Bannon/Mercer triangle.  And the shit about Blair.  According to Wolff it was Blair's revelation about the GCHQ bugging that pushed an already paranoid Donald over the edge and started the wave of insane distrust nad tweating frenzy that followed. 

I'll read the second half when my give-a-shit-ometer refills.

The Fusion GPS transcript is even more interesting.  It covers the beginnings of the Trump/Russia dossier.

As the pretenders once sang "don't get me wrong...", i'm certainly no fan of trump, but the whole thing is now getting ridiculous. We are now seeing 'post democracy', what happens when the populous arrive at the 'wrong' decision and when i say 'wrong', i mean that it goes against the wishes of henry kissinger. Regardless of your views of the bloke, this is a concerted undemocratic effort to remove a democratically elected politician from high office. People are now acting as if trump is the first and only potus with skeletons in his closet, and seem to forget about both the clintons & bushes. The only difference being that the 'mechanisms' that were willing employed to silence/stop any serious research into their misdeeds are deliberately not being employed for trump.

The same thing is happening with brexit, i've said it before, it won't happen, and if it does it will be under basically the same terms as being a member of the EU.

Misura wrote:

As the pretenders once sang "don't get me wrong...", i'm certainly no fan of trump, but the whole thing is now getting ridiculous. We are now seeing 'post democracy', what happens when the populous arrive at the 'wrong' decision and when i say 'wrong', i mean that it goes against the wishes of henry kissinger. Regardless of your views of the bloke, this is a concerted undemocratic effort to remove a democratically elected politician from high office. People are now acting as if trump is the first and only potus with skeletons in his closet, and seem to forget about both the clintons & bushes. The only difference being that the 'mechanisms' that were willing employed to silence/stop any serious research into their misdeeds are deliberately not being employed for trump.

The same thing is happening with brexit, i've said it before, it won't happen, and if it does it will be under basically the same terms as being a member of the EU.

I think that's the plan.  But I also think there's a fair chance that that bloke I'm not allowed to mention is going to appeal to Tory unfaithful to vote anything May agrees with the EU out - therefore forcing a hard bexit.  He'll blame it on the Tories and then try for a general election.  If you read his essays (now deleted from his website) he was the original hard brexiteer anyway.

I think if trump had half the wit of GW Bush, there probably wouldn't be any issue and really it's not skeletons folk are worried about it's that he is clearly not fit to govern. I thought the interesting thing in the book was that he didn't want to win, but did and did no prep and how to act as prez so stayed the same.. I hope a combination of ' obstruction to justice/collusion with Russia and unfit to govern' will get the lunatic before he can start a war, destroy the planet and get re-elected.

The list of his  transgression would have had obama out within a a few days, and he's being kept alive by the GOP who want to maintain their wealth and the corporates who bankrolled is  campaign.

He's doing his best to act like a proper grown up president now isn't he? Bless him. Like a bain who's been told to wipe his face clean and do his buttons up. I'll give it a week before the dummy flies from the pram again.